Just Talk.

Started by Amaterasu, Aug 22, 2013, 02:02:12 AM

Author
Just Talk. (Read 629,257 times)

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

I know pretty much 99% of the time women are just being nice and aren't interested...

But I can't help but be curious when I say pretty basic conversation stuff and this one woman does this nervous laughter with a smile on more and more of a daily basis lately.

Nah it's probably just my imagination really.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

As someone who usually behave in some socially awkward ways, I've been on that escenario sometimes. There were occasions when it wasn't my imagination though.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Well it's not like I can just ask and find out since she's the cashier of a bakery so rejection would mean going in to get my spicy beef empanadas would be a hell of a lot more awkward and I really need those to get through a work day.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Or you could just ask if she'd like to have coffee with you sometime.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Nah.

The spice must flow.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

But muh spicy beef empanadas.

Kradan

Kradan

Where's the beef ?

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Oh come on, nobody's perfect, and if she says no, it doesn't have to be so hard. Arm yourself with courage and continue buying your empanadas. You are a human being just like her. Said that..

Kradan

Kradan

Is that how you gonna ask weed for a date ?

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

If you only knew the power of the spicy beef empanadas.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

I have tried empanadas with minced meat, onion, egg, olives and spices. They are good, veeeeeery good, so I can relate to you.  :-X

Quote from: Kradan on Mar 19, 2022, 05:40:24 PM
Is that how you gonna ask weed for a date ?

I have no idea 🤷🏼‍♂️

... but even if she rejected me I would continue smoking her. 😍

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

So I was actually just talking.

I'm PRETTY SURE she's just being nice but I also can't help but be a little autistic.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

I'm gunna go against what's been said. There's two rules that are pretty much universal (although there's exceptions to everything).

1) Don't ask people out on dates, while they're on the clock. Basic stuff.

2) If a woman is nice to you (a dude) while working, and she works in the service industry, it's because she's being payed to be nice. In my experience, café staff, wait staff etc, especially the women, get hit on enough that if they genuinely think you're cute, they'll initiate a conversation beyond the role they're being payed to do. Because you're also on the spectrum, I'll clarify that small talk is not that.

However, being friendly is free, and you never know for sure. Just don't be That Customer.

Kradan

Kradan

True that

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed