Just Talk.

Started by Amaterasu, Aug 22, 2013, 02:02:12 AM

Author
Just Talk. (Read 629,955 times)

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 29, 2020, 08:35:03 AM
Quote from: Crazy Rich on Dec 26, 2020, 08:34:38 AM
With The Mandalorian season 2 over I'm now looking to try out some new shows in the anime realm of things and with lockdown I can comfortably do 12 episodes a day like last lockdown.

I really enjoyed Sword Art Online.

I've heard about it but haven't really been interested. Would you say that's your favourite or would that be other shows you like?

For me Girls und Panzer is #1 (if that wasn't already obvious heh), I just love almost everything about it, even the music (I absolutely love the album Girls und Panzer Symphonie which is Shiro Hamaguchi's soundtracks reconstructed into a 6 movement symphony performed by The Czech Philharmonic Orchestra in Prague), and it's a great excuse to just start nerding out over tanks. For being a show about competitive martial arts but with tanks it's also pretty wholesome and no one ever dies because the crew compartments are reinforced with a carbon lining, or "magic" as  Mr. Bean would say.

Re:Zero (season 1 as I haven't seen 2) and The Rising of the Shield Hero are also pretty high up right now. Other shows I've seen range anywhere from enjoyable to okay, not many stinkers, I think the closest I've been to a stinker was the last portion of season 3 for Overlord.

Necronomicon II

Necronomicon II

David8 sends us his warm new years wishes from Origai 6 🖤

Kradan

Kradan

:-X

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Dec 30, 2020, 06:03:48 PM
With The Mandalorian season 2 over I'm now looking to try out some new shows in the anime realm of things and with lockdown I can comfortably do 12 episodes a day like last lockdown.

I've heard about it but haven't really been interested. Would you say that's your favourite or would that be other shows you like?

I wouldn't say I've watched a large variety of anime outside of the ones that made it across to the US/UK and hit big, I'm afraid. I enjoyed Umara-Chan. That was a quirky one that the lady got me into.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 31, 2020, 10:04:50 AM
Quote from: Crazy Rich on Dec 30, 2020, 06:03:48 PM

I wouldn't say I've watched a large variety of anime outside of the ones that made it across to the US/UK and hit big, I'm afraid. I enjoyed Umara-Chan. That was a quirky one that the lady got me into.

Yea I like Umara-Chan too, I've only seen the first season though.

Kradan

Kradan

Happy New 2021 Year, AVPGalaxy !

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Happy New Year, Kradan!

Kradan

Kradan

;)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

And a new podcast episode is up, covering David Mamet's Diary of a Young London Physician.

PredBabe

PredBabe

Hope everyone's been well and enjoying the new year!

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Where's Huggs nowadays?  Did the evil that dwells in his woods finally get him?

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

There was some covid shit with him and his family, then he came back, then he vanished again. Hopefully Shubniggurath was not involved.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

He's hiding from the Dems. 

Kradan

Kradan

He has vanished before. He'll be back again. This site needs some Fred Dekker hate

SM

SM

Quote from: Local Trouble on Jan 25, 2021, 11:29:44 PM
Where's Huggs nowadays?  Did the evil that dwells in his woods finally get him?

Evading federal authorities?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed