Just Talk.

Started by Amaterasu, Aug 22, 2013, 02:02:12 AM

Author
Just Talk. (Read 630,074 times)

Huggs

Huggs

Nah, just what appeared to be a good old fashioned machete wielding psycho about to kill the dog.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

So all in all a pretty standard day for you.

Huggs

Huggs

Yeah, pretty much.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Were you carrying your hand cannon at the time?

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Jason Voorhees' are a dime-a-dozen in Huggsville it seems.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Huggsville is clearly a Hellmouth.

https://buffy.fandom.com/wiki/Hellmouth

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Huggs on Jun 19, 2020, 06:58:42 PM
Nah, just what appeared to be a good old fashioned machete wielding psycho about to kill the dog.

Could do with some of those around here, I had to listen to someones wandering pitbull eating a pig alive the other night.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Jun 19, 2020, 10:20:02 PM
Quote from: Huggs on Jun 19, 2020, 06:58:42 PM

Could do with some of those around here, I had to listen to someones wandering pitbull eating a pig alive the other night.

Uhh..there are exceptions, but for some reason I tend to hate people who breed pitbulls.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

I had a roommate who had a pit bull and used to beat the shit out of it.  He deliberately abused it so it would become mean.

He thought he was a real tough guy.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Unfortunately the animal tends to be liked by dangerous and stupid people. I mean, I know the origins of this particular bred, but I still think it's a shame. The animal is in danger and at the same time becomes a danger to others.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

No one trained my Dalmatian mix to go burry his bones. No one trains Betta aka Siamese fighting fish to be so territorial and fight males to the death. There's something instinctual in Pit bulls that I will never trust around the ones I love, no matter how great the owner is.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Yeah, they're practically sharks at birth, but some are then trained specifically to crave the flesh of human babies because their owners are monsters.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

It was made to be a deadly fighter. I'm not an expert but there must be traits in the DNA. I have known cases where the dog despite being raised by good hands, it was still a danger at least to other dogs.

So yeah, it is a complicated breed and their breding should be prohibited to civilians worldwide.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

I also never get tired of pit bull owners who insist that "they're the most loving dogs ever."

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

I knew someone who made this case, then later warned me I was standing too close to its food dish it was territorial over and would be best if I stepped away. I couldn't step away fast enough.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed