Just Talk.

Started by Amaterasu, Aug 22, 2013, 02:02:12 AM

Author
Just Talk. (Read 629,268 times)

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: Local Trouble on Dec 31, 2019, 04:20:19 AM
Are you sure they're not baby hellhounds?  Because that's a distinct possibility in your case.

I've already built up a natural immunity.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Huggs on Dec 31, 2019, 04:28:30 AM
Quote from: Local Trouble on Dec 31, 2019, 04:20:19 AM
Are you sure they're not baby hellhounds?  Because that's a distinct possibility in your case.

I've already built up a natural immunity.

Plus their mouths can't reach Huggsy's body.  ;D

Huggs

Huggs

Puppies are gone. The went to a nice and wealthy foster family.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Great to hear.  :)

TheSailingRabbit

TheSailingRabbit

I jumped about ten feet in the air when I got an emergency notification about a snow squall warning in my area.

I think that's a pretty good indication of how my first playthrough of Isolation would go--me jumping at every little sound. :P

Wysps

Wysps

Quote from: Huggs on Dec 31, 2019, 04:03:22 PM
Puppies are gone. The went to a nice and wealthy foster family.

That's awesome.  I hope they're able to adjust quickly.  I'm also glad they were found before the temps dropped again, it's been particularly warm these past few days.

Kradan

Kradan

Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Dec 31, 2019, 11:10:27 PM
I jumped about ten feet in the air when I got an emergency notification about a snow squall warning in my area.

I think that's a pretty good indication of how my first playthrough of Isolation would go--me jumping at every little sound. :P

Believe me - you gonna love this !

TheSailingRabbit

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Kradan on Jan 01, 2020, 03:27:27 AM
Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Dec 31, 2019, 11:10:27 PM

Believe me - you gonna love this !

It might be a little while. My computer's not buff enough to run it, and I'm saving up to get a new one. A friend said he plans on gifting me Isolation through Steam when I'm all set.

SM

SM

Try reducing the resolution.  My computers a bit crap too, so I reduced the resolution so it would run at a decent speed.  This reduced the frame size and means you have to lean in closer to the screen.  Really ratchets up the tension.

And gives you a back ache.

The Old One

The Old One

Or, get out the £1500 required to upgrade, worth it.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Or just a current generation console.

SM

SM

Got it on 360 a couple of months back.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

DLC too?

Kradan

Kradan

I think probably some of you're annoyed a bit with my obssesion with Portal but, damn, isn't THAT beatiful ?

https://youtu.be/pAI6Q_GyFSU

https://youtu.be/ZVgXSB4_sTU

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Most Online Today: 666.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed