Just Talk.

Started by Amaterasu, Aug 22, 2013, 02:02:12 AM

Author
Just Talk. (Read 629,846 times)

Huggs

Huggs

I woke up last night saying " Hey, there's fudge!".

I don't even like fudge, so I don't know what the heck that was all about.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Maybe it was about changing diapers?  ???

Huggs

Huggs

I wasn't even dreaming. Guess I just felt like saying it.

Last time it was "mashed potatoes".

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Maybe you're actually awake at night making fudge.  Like Tyler Durden.

Huggs

Huggs

All that reminds me of is Junior's wig.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Huggs on Nov 21, 2019, 01:57:07 AM
All that reminds me of is Junior's wig.

How about his other wig?

;D

Huggs

Huggs

So it was dark and I was tired. There was this lady walking towards me that appeared to be wearing a large neck brace. As it turns out, it was just an enormous amount of neck fat.

I have to be more careful. I was one act of chivalry away from an uncomfortable situation. I still opened the door, but without the sympathetic commentary.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Was this at Walmart?

Huggs

Huggs

It was at a gas station.

Huggs

Huggs

Saw a whopper of a shooting star during my walk tonight.

Not a big deal really, but it was nice to see.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Theories

-  Barsad says that the hooded men (Amon, Ahyred and Bane) work for "the Masketta Man". Does he mean himself, or is he possibly talking about Bane, the "Masked Man"? His accent could be hiding his true intent.
    Upon hearing this, CIA performs a signature flex of his neck tendons and asks Barsad to clarify: "Bane?". Masketta's reply is as deep as any line in Bravo Nolan's meticulously polished dialogue. "Aye", he replies; an answer that could lead to a million different interpretations.
    The two most prominent ones, however: are these: either Masketta was talking about himself (He said "I" instead of "aye"), or he was indeed talking about Bane (he actually did say ("aye").

-     Masketta Man's self-referencing is further supported by the fact that he is the only one seen taking payment (in the form of the Briefcase) in the Plane Scene, indicating that he indeed is "the mercenary."
        It is often posited that Masketta is in fact quoting himself when he refers to "the Masketta Man." Which is to say, his true quotation is theorized to be " 'They work for the mercenary.' - The Masketta Man", with the epithet of the Masketta Man added to ensure that no one misattributes Masketta's quote.
        It is also possible that he said "They work for the mercenary - the Muscat, Oman". The connection to this Middle Eastern capital is unknown.

-  Masketta appears to have telekinetic powers, as shown when he drove without touching the steering wheel until a couple seconds before meeting CIA.

Huggs

Huggs

So I was sitting in the truck the other day, waiting on a relative. I put the book I was reading down and glanced around a bit, and I couldn't help but gaze in wonder at this house across the way. Right in the middle of all these other nice homes, this dude had gone full lockdown. He's got the whole yard (front and back) closed in with chain-link fence. He's got BEWARE OF DOG signs everywhere, a big ADT sign in the front yard, and 2 large dogs outside sniffing around. He's even got some bars on the windows.

I'm sitting there trying to understand why somebody would be so terrified of losing what probably amounts to $300 worth of electronics and some costume jewelry. I just don't get it.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

I wonder what sort of arsenal he has.  Does he have solar panels and a generator?

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: Local Trouble on Nov 26, 2019, 06:40:37 PM
I wonder what sort of arsenal he has.  Does he have solar panels and a generator?

I think they had some small solar panels on the roof. This was in another town, so I don't know really what the deal is. I can only guess that whoever lives there is probably a prepper or something. I felt a bit sorry for the neighbors. It seemed like a pretty nice area, except for Captain Commando's place.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

You should put on a suit and visit.  Tell him you're from the government.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed