Just Talk.

Started by Amaterasu, Aug 22, 2013, 02:02:12 AM

Author
Just Talk. (Read 629,422 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Everyone says the bone is the worse place. I'd love one but I don't wanna start and then it hurts too much in the middle.  :laugh:

Baron Von Marlon

Baron Von Marlon

I wouldn't do it because sooner or later I'd get bored looking at whatever I got.
And if you want it done well, it's gonna cost you.
Stay clean, it's cooler these days.

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: Baron Von Marlon on Feb 15, 2019, 04:42:17 PM
I wouldn't do it because sooner or later I'd get bored looking at whatever I got.
And if you want it done well, it's gonna cost you.
Stay clean, it's cooler these days.

No doubt. Tattoos are a major turnoff for me. Right up there with drinking and smoking. That and I'll never understand spending $600 to get a flower on your ankle.

Clean really is the way to go. If you want to show off, just take care of your body . It's cheaper and much more attractive.

TheSailingRabbit

TheSailingRabbit

I will be butt-ugly with or without a tattoo. Not like I plan to cover my entire body. One or two in decent places is OK for me, kinda like how one drink a day is OK for some people.

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Feb 15, 2019, 05:42:25 PM
I will be butt-ugly with or without a tattoo. Not like I plan to cover my entire body. One or two in decent places is OK for me, kinda like how one drink a day is OK for some people.

First of all, tattoos are like musicians, the only good ones are in the indecent places.   ;D

Secondly, don't put yourself down. Hot chicks come in all shapes and sizes. Tall , short , skinny , thick, nerdy, athletic. When it comes down to it, a woman's a woman. Have confidence in yourself , and to hell with what other people think. If the fashion industry had its way, every "babe" would look like she just came out of a concentration camp, and had the personality of driftwood .

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Huggs, why do you have to knock driftwood? Are you some kind of driftwood hater?

Rabbit. The first person you have to learn to love before anyone else is yourself. You're worth it.

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Feb 15, 2019, 06:24:15 PM
Huggs, why do you have to knock driftwood? Are you some kind of driftwood hater?

Rabbit. The first person you have to learn to love before anyone else is yourself. You're worth it.

What are you? Some kind of driftwood apologist?

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Huggs on Feb 15, 2019, 06:29:20 PM

What are you? Some kind of driftwood apologist?

TheSailingRabbit

TheSailingRabbit

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Feb 15, 2019, 07:07:53 PM

https://66.media.tumblr.com/233ea60f80e0719859bc0d7dff2d4220/tumblr_nj916g9XEi1qdhps7o2_250.gif

Notice he's looking at hudson.

I'm telling you, the moment he realized Ripley was hot for him, what did he do? He gave himself a sedative and washed it down with a support beam .

TheSailingRabbit

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Huggs on Feb 15, 2019, 07:21:29 PM
Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Feb 15, 2019, 07:07:53 PM

https://66.media.tumblr.com/233ea60f80e0719859bc0d7dff2d4220/tumblr_nj916g9XEi1qdhps7o2_250.gif

Notice he's looking at hudson.

I'm telling you, the moment he realized Ripley was hot for him, what did he do? He gave himself a sedative and washed it down with a support beam .

This is probably why I mainly use rabbits for reaction/emotion gifs.

Huggs

Huggs

This needs to be taken to recess.

Huggs

Huggs

My cousin locked his keys and phone in his car today. The car was running , so he's lucky I was driving by at the time. I pulled the door away from the frame a little, and used a metal coat hanger to roll the passenger side window down via the drivers side button. Saved him a busted window, and a gallon of gas.

Good teaching opportunity. I hope he learned a few things.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Huggs on Feb 16, 2019, 08:29:20 PM
My cousin locked his keys and phone in his car today. The car was running , so he's lucky I was driving by at the time. I pulled the door away from the frame a little, and used a metal coat hanger to roll the passenger side window down via the drivers side button. Saved him a busted window, and a gallon of gas.

Metal coat hanger?

Wimp.

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Feb 16, 2019, 08:49:54 PM
Quote from: Huggs on Feb 16, 2019, 08:29:20 PM

Metal coat hanger?

Wimp.

He asked me not to do that.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed