Just Talk.

Started by Amaterasu, Aug 22, 2013, 02:02:12 AM

Author
Just Talk. (Read 629,775 times)

Novak 1334

Novak 1334

Did anybody else become swamped with socks and shower gel this Christmas? Hope y'all had a good one guys

Topazora

Topazora

nope, just clothes and gift cards.  My dad even got me those yak track pro for Christmas.  But I already bought a pair during Thanksgiving, because the base was bugging us to get yak tracks.  I kinda felt bad, because I even brought the ones I bought with me incase there's a lot snow when I got back.  So, now I have a two pairs :laugh: my dad was trying to original and thoughtful, bless his heart, but I guess it's not so bad to have 2 pairs.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

I landed some sweet Star Wars stuff from a grab bag Christmas thingy, including a poster of frozen Han and a pair of BB-8 socks.  Also, I got blu-rays of Assault on Precinct 13, From Beyond, and Zombie, as well as the blu-ray collection of Miyazaki's films.

THE CITY HUNTER

THE CITY HUNTER

Did everyone have a traditional Christmas?(Gave some food to my neighbors they loved it)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Novak 1334 on Dec 28, 2015, 12:26:50 AM
Did anybody else become swamped with socks and shower gel this Christmas? Hope y'all had a good one guys

Only 2 of each. The sad thing? I like getting socks and those smelly packs. Means I'm all stocked up on stocks (always losing them) and sprays.

Sounds like most of you had a good time! I'm glad.

Randomizer

Randomizer

Currently reading the Fire & Stone comic series. Loving it, but I noticed something in the Prometheus series, issue 1.

Spoiler
[close]

Am I being too euphoric, or am I witnessing some kind of conspiracy?

MrSpaceJockey

MrSpaceJockey

That is one blurry image, mate.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Your eyes are seeing things mate!  :P

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Been reading up on inflatable space habitats. There's currently 2 prototypes in orbit - Genesis 1 and 2.

THE CITY HUNTER

THE CITY HUNTER

Just wanted to say that i hope everyone had a great 2015 and i hope everyone has a happy new year.

HAPPY 2016 UK!!!!!!!!!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-35208485

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Went to the opticians today. Need new specs. Glad to have got it booked in and done though. I'd noticed my eye sight getting worse. Looking forward to picking them up.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I shall be so happy when it starts being light outside when I wake up.

WIZARDSxNEVERxDIE

WIZARDSxNEVERxDIE

I'm about to watch Aliens for the first time in a while.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Glad I got to that "first time in a while" bit!  :P

Topazora

Topazora

had to get out of the barracks, evening though I was playing Halo all day.  So I finally around to going to the base pub, and starting reading Vostok by Steve Alton while having a few drinks.  It was really nice, I should do it more often.  Just sitting there, reading and having a white russian.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed