Just Talk.

Started by Amaterasu, Aug 22, 2013, 02:02:12 AM

Author
Just Talk. (Read 629,481 times)

The Runner

The Runner

https://www.facebook.com/uniladmag/videos/1598671946822525/

.......kii-kiii-kiilllll meeeeeeeee.....

Randomizer

Randomizer

Watched Mr. Pickles for the first time. Don't do dis.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: The Runner on Aug 08, 2015, 08:13:33 PM
https://www.facebook.com/uniladmag/videos/1598671946822525/

.......kii-kiii-kiilllll meeeeeeeee.....

It makes me sad that people like this exist.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Need Cards Against Humanity in my life.

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

I return, holy shit.

Honestly I dunno where I went for all that time. My friends shoved soccer / football down my throat and I ended up getting sucked into the Barclays Premier League, and now I'm a Newcastle United fan who has to get up at ungodly hours to watch certain matches because I'm an American supporter. Also my best friend claims I'm part House Baratheon even though I barely (not a lot at all really) watch GoT.

My uncool ass still likes pro wrestling and video games, I still binge-watch the Alien movies now and then. I missed y'all too - if I can remember names.

PVTDukeMorrison

PVTDukeMorrison

So someone who I played football with and have practically known all my life has now been placed under arrest for a hit and run on an off duty police officer. There goes all that retards scholarships...

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Tagging the human spoilers 'cause Ama is sensitive about such topics.

Spoiler
I joked about 'queer kids' in families and little did I know it was me who would turn out the queer one in my family. I'm still a closeted pansexual because I'm sure if I tried explaining it my family really wouldn't understand.  :-X
[close]

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Got a little nostalgic, so I decided to bring back the avatar/signature set I used back when I first joined. Obviously remade it in better quality.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Is it the AvP article doing that? I used to love that image. SiL used it when he did my virtual series website.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Aug 11, 2015, 03:25:12 PM
Is it the AvP article doing that? I used to love that image. SiL used it when he did my virtual series website.
I guess so. Rewatching bits and pieces of the movie with the commentary today evoked memories of a long way back.

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Home in time to catch Barcelona v Sevilla.  ;D

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Aug 10, 2015, 09:37:21 AM
Need Cards Against Humanity in my life.

Play this often. It can get pretty funny, but really everyone just hangs on to the big black dick and other sex cards for when they want to go all-in. :laugh:

Love the old school set, Omega. I started digging through my old ones as well, trying to return to a more... civilized age lol.

Quote from: Amaterasu on Aug 10, 2015, 11:21:38 PM
I return, holy shit.

Honestly I dunno where I went for all that time. My friends shoved soccer / football down my throat and I ended up getting sucked into the Barclays Premier League, and now I'm a Newcastle United fan who has to get up at ungodly hours to watch certain matches because I'm an American supporter. Also my best friend claims I'm part House Baratheon even though I barely (not a lot at all really) watch GoT.

My uncool ass still likes pro wrestling and video games, I still binge-watch the Alien movies now and then. I missed y'all too - if I can remember names.

Don't worry, the show's really just a big cliffhanger that only stays entertaining through tits and gore (and we're not even getting a lot of that.) After they've finally killed or pretended to kill off every single likable character except for one, they're trying hard with some amazing new actors next season.

Just wait until it's all done as watching the episodes once a week can be an agonizing chore. ;D

Oh yeah and nice to see you back!

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Quote from: RagingDragon on Aug 11, 2015, 07:39:59 PM
Quote from: Amaterasu on Aug 10, 2015, 11:21:38 PM
I return, holy shit.

http://i.imgur.com/GnrS6BY.png

Don't worry, the show's really just a big cliffhanger that only stays entertaining through tits and gore (and we're not even getting a lot of that.) After they've finally killed or pretended to kill off every single likable character except for one, they're trying hard with some amazing new actors next season.

Just wait until it's all done as watching the episodes once a week can be an agonizing chore. ;D

Oh yeah and nice to see you back!

Much like the NFL locker rooms, my friends are also becoming divided over GoT.  :laugh:

Thank you though! Didn't mean to take an unexpected hiatus from here.  :P

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Omegamorph on Aug 11, 2015, 04:09:18 PM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Aug 11, 2015, 03:25:12 PM
I guess so. Rewatching bits and pieces of the movie with the commentary today evoked memories of a long way back.

Careful of nostalgia! It's the mind killer! I hate whenever I get that nostalgic feel.

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Aug 12, 2015, 07:12:06 AM
Careful of nostalgia! It's the mind killer! I hate whenever I get that nostalgic feel.

This is interesting. The only thing I hate about nostalgia is how readily people use it to discredit critical opinion. It's like they think nostalgia is this insanely powerful elemental force that people can't overcome when they judge the quality of something, lol.

I feel like if you're seriously have a hard-on that bad for nostalgic things, you need to have a reckoning/intervention with yourself and move on lol. You're holding on to the past pretty hard and it's effecting your perception of the future in an unhealthy way.

Psychology and shit.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed