Just Talk.

Started by Amaterasu, Aug 22, 2013, 02:02:12 AM

Author
Just Talk. (Read 629,228 times)

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

It's less about MLP itself, my own brother and even Dad joke about it from time to time and I don't mind that much, they're not 100% dicks about it, and if said MLP content that was involved in the incident was instead put in the Grimes Shrine than I wouldn't of even batted an eye. It's more that I just don't feel welcome as a person in general because I'm the one that did the report which I did for the reason of spam and she isn't the most forgiving of people I've met on the internet, getting her banned wasn't even my intent.

It's a matter of me wanting to stay in my comfort zone rather than inviting trouble. I've had enough of trouble on the internet, I've gotten used to the calm of AvPGalaxy.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

I can understand that, fair enough.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Good talk.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

The fact she put that in the official rules is insanely petty.

Aspie

Aspie

Come hither, crazy rich.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

The similarities are striking...

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: KiramidHead on Jan 29, 2015, 02:19:37 AM
The fact she put that in the official rules is insanely petty.
Yeaaahhh... just re-read it... then I removed that bit entirely.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Yesterday and the day before I shot a bit of footage of the "blizzard" (lol not really :P ) that came by, mostly as an excuse to play with my GoPro in some different places and try blending it a bit with my DSLR to see how they looked together. Basically just a simple little experiment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOqmlFLR91k

Also, don't have the footage on YouTube but one of the first things I did when I got the GoPro was stick it in my sink and do a "Breaking Bad shot" :D

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

In this universe there is only one absolute, everything freezes.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Jan 29, 2015, 04:01:23 AM
In this universe there is only one absolute, everything freezes.

Cool.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Ice meeting you.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Comeon fellas, this isn't a recruitment board or the place talk about decisions from the modding team. Take it up in private if you have issues.

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jan 29, 2015, 03:40:22 AM
Yesterday and the day before I shot a bit of footage of the "blizzard" (lol not really :P ) that came by
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOqmlFLR91k

Yeah, it's not actually that bad. I thought it was going to be terrible from all the news.

It's started snowing over here again. Thick heavy flakes but it isn't settling on the roads, but on everything else. I love it when its like this - it's beautiful.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 29, 2015, 08:45:28 AM
Comeon fellas, this isn't a recruitment board or the place talk about decisions from the modding team. Take it up in private if you have issues.
Nononono, none of that, just clearing up a couple misconceptions is all.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I went back to the gym yesterday for the first time in 4.5 months. I enjoyed it; my legs, not so much.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed