Started by Amaterasu, Aug 22, 2013, 02:02:12 AM

Author
Just Talk. (Read 629,871 times)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

The eternal cycle.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

ShasvreLaufeyDayneSerDayneSecondBloodCastielLaufeyShasvreSozinShasLaufey has so many names that Cruise/Blunt/All You Need is Kill/Edge of Tomorrow/Live. Die. Repeat. doesn't know how to react. ;)

Sozin

Sozin

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jan 19, 2015, 08:49:00 PM
ShasvreLaufeyDayneSerDayneSecondBloodCastielLaufeyShasvreSozinShasLaufey has so many names that Cruise/Blunt/All You Need is Kill/Edge of Tomorrow/Live. Die. Repeat. doesn't know how to react. ;)

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Spoiler
Did you change it this time so that you wouldn't have to go through the effort of changing it on the sig? ;)
[close]

Sozin

Sozin

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jan 19, 2015, 08:59:26 PM
Spoiler
Did you change it this time so that you wouldn't have to go through the effort of changing it on the sig? ;)
[close]

It might have factored into it... :laugh:

Spoiler
I was also feeling nostalgic.
[close]

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Speaking of Cas, have you watched any more of the show? Last thing I saw was the Wizard of Oz episode, which I actually enjoyed a lot.

Sozin

Sozin

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jan 19, 2015, 09:04:50 PM
Speaking of Cas, have you watched any more of the show? Last thing I saw was the Wizard of Oz episode, which I actually enjoyed a lot.

Nah, I haven't watched Supernatural for a long time. I've been meaning to get back into it, but at this point, I might have to start over from Season 8 just to get the hang of it.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Season 8 was a breath of fresh air after how terrible season 7 was, and the four episodes I saw of season nine were pretty good. I'll jump back in eventually, but I'm just not feeling motivated to at the moment despite liking the direction it's going in again.

Sozin

Sozin

I've heard some stuff about what's been going on in Season 10. It seems like Dean is no longer...

Spoiler
...a demon.
[close]

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Yeah, I heard that. Otherwise, I have absolutely no idea about what the general story of season 10 is. I know season 11 just got picked up, though.

Sozin

Sozin

I just checked Wikipedia and apparently Crowley's mother is in this. And she's a smoking hot redhead. ;D

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Guess that's where Crowley's red smoke comes from. :P

Sozin

Sozin

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jan 19, 2015, 09:23:27 PM
Guess that's where Crowley's red smoke comes from. :P

She looks wicked. :-*

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Speaking of redheads, apparently Charlie is coming back.

Sozin

Sozin

Wait a second...

:o

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed