Just Talk. (Read 630,089 times)

First Blood

First Blood

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Crazy Rich

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I'd have been so pisssed too xD

I'm still doing my Hard playthrough. Haven't had the time to give it more of a go in a while. I'm just about halfway through it. I'm on my own tonight so I might sink an hour or 2 into it. I'm doing the no civvie kill one this time.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

I did that on my first playthrough on normal, it took some patience.

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

This may make this worse, Rich, but you're supposed to pause and quit when a death animation begins (it's not registered until the screen cuts to black, I believe).

I don't think anyone's really beaten the game without dying.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Cheekily enough I actually did something along those lines, but instead of quitting I went to the last save point, I thought that would work but it didn't as 53% turned into 0%.

Before that on the same level an android on the ground surprise grabbed me and I started mashing A, but then I heard the sound the alien coming down from the ceiling vent and I instantly went NOPE and went to the last save point.

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

Sounds about right. :D

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Jan 07, 2015, 01:51:38 PM
Cheekily enough I actually did something along those lines, but instead of quitting I went to the last save point, I thought that would work but it didn't as 53% turned into 0%.

In that case it must begin saving partway through a death, so I guess you've just gotta be quick on the draw!

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Weird thing is me in particular would think that the going back to last save thing would work. For Mercy and Prudence I got the achievement in one go, yet there was one moment when I walked into the Marshal's place and and walked up to a friendly person, I then accidently melee killed him by mistake and I went back to the last save, and evidently that worked.

Well I'm starting again now.

.... Holy shit it's on 53% again! And I still have the last save to continue!

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I think I'm gonna jump on and have an hour or two with my Hard playthrough.

Then I really should finish off my Chris Golden interview questions.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Well, never mind, I think it's just marking where I left off because it hasn't bugged after reaching as far as the reactor.

On the bright side I know that after I survive up to the end of the Project KG348 bit I'll have a long easy streak.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I've just reach the KG labs. I think I'ma have a break now. xD

I love this game so much. I love the physical effect it has on me.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 07, 2015, 08:52:06 PM
I love this game so much. I love the physical effect it has on me.

You're becoming hysterical.

Edit: YUS!

Spoiler for those who haven't played.

Spoiler
Dat f**ker was blast into space.
[close]

I'm now satisfied with today's progress and am just going to chill now then go to bed.

I had a hell of a nightmare, I went to be around 9PM and it woke me up at 10:50PM.

I was pretty much in the game Alien: Isolation, it all aesthetically looked just like the game. I remember that I was hiding from the alien and as it got harder and harder to hide from  she then appeared, the Queen. She was the one to bring my end.

I gotta say, if the Queen appears in a sequel or something, she will be glorious from the fan perspective and terrifying from the survivor perspective. My nightmare was practically an amazing sneak peak assuming she gets an appearance in the future.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Jan 06, 2015, 11:37:31 AM
Edit: Annnd I got killed in one of the cheapest ways possible. I somehow ended up in front of the alien who was standing still and therefore not on the motion tracker. No biggy, I'll just blast him with the flamethrower in short bursts, I hit him twice and it started running. Normally this would just knock me over on normal or hard but nooooo I have to get stabbed by its tail. I had reached 53% completion then that death sent me back to 0%.

I raged quit. Will come back to it at a later time.
It'll only knock you over if you're facing it with the flamethrower out or currently blasting it - if you turn to run, it will always tailf**k.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Jan 10, 2015, 03:28:32 PM
Quote from: Crazy Rich on Jan 06, 2015, 11:37:31 AM
Edit: Annnd I got killed in one of the cheapest ways possible. I somehow ended up in front of the alien who was standing still and therefore not on the motion tracker. No biggy, I'll just blast him with the flamethrower in short bursts, I hit him twice and it started running. Normally this would just knock me over on normal or hard but nooooo I have to get stabbed by its tail. I had reached 53% completion then that death sent me back to 0%.

I raged quit. Will come back to it at a later time.
It'll only knock you over if you're facing it with the flamethrower out or currently blasting it - if you turn to run, it will always tailf**k.

I was facing it though.  :'(

First Blood

First Blood

"Shas" :D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed