Nightmare Asylum

Merry Christmas guys! :)

TJ Doc

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: TJ Doc on Dec 25, 2014, 07:44:39 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0wJxoKwSAQ#ws

:D

Merry Christmas everyone! After five years of being here, I feel like this is a place I can call home. :)

Love you guys.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Love you too.

MudButt

MudButt

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Dec 25, 2014, 11:34:17 AM
Merry Christmas guys!

I actually have a gift for somebody here. About a month ago I was working on something using a certain member for a prototype design, it then occurred to me "I so have to give this to him for Christmas, he'll love it". Now with a few tweaks I present to you, Mudbutt, my gift to you.

Spoiler
[close]

And again guys, Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and have a happy New Year!

You're amazing, I love you bro!

Merry Christmas to all my pals on here, and everyone else ! It's been about 5 years of me being on this site too and I've got plenty of great memories. I hope everyone is having a great day with their loved ones or animals. I know some of you are cat people.

Dovahkiin

Dovahkiin

Merry Christmas, everyone!

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Did everyone have a good time?

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Had fun with family, had a nice turkey dinner, and Alien Isolation isn't anywhere close to being a disappointment so far.

Spent much of the first portion of gameplay with the alien around hiding in lockers and sticking to the motion tracker like glue, became ten times bolder with the flamethrower until I learned it's fuel burns out fast and the more you use it the more bold the alien gets. Main thing holding me back from progressing faster is not knowing where things are and the motion tracker and map can't help you much in some cases.

Because of the thunderc**t hackers though what I could do with the Xbox One itself was limited to just playing the game.

Topazora

Topazora

Merry Christmas all of you!
Had a beautiful time with the family.  Mom got me an x-box and my cat decided to sit on my lap out in the front living room (which she almost never does).  Both my mom and brother loved the surprise gifts I got them, which is great, because I tend to roll the dice and never stick to the wish list when getting gifts for people.  I visited my dad, aunt and grandmother, where we had that big turkey lunch/dinner.  I got my dad two large bottles of beer from the local micro breweries in town- hoping he would share it, but he was already sharing this red wine he had, so its cool.  We then went down to see my uncle and his wife, he's recovering very well from his surgery.  It was a really good day for all of us, the weather was very cool and comfortable and the company was nice.  My uncle had this really good almond champagne, very delicious, I'll have to look for it when I'm in the market for sparkling wine.  My uncle has also got a four year old husky pup, very beautiful dog- was great because we had our dog with us, and that gave both dogs a chance to play and run around, so they'll be knocked out tonight.

Sozin

Sozin

So, my friend is in Holland and he sent me this picture. :laugh:

Raku

Raku

Finally got back home, and am now currently catching up...

Went to my sister's this Christmas.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Sozin on Dec 26, 2014, 10:27:30 PM
So, my friend is in Holland and he sent me this picture. :laugh:

I have been dwarfed in comparison.

So I was just browsing some old posts.

Apparently MudButt's name used to be EpicNinja.

Never forget.

Sozin

Sozin

He started the first Avengers thread. 8)

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Knew that, but I don't remember the old username at all. :D

Anyways, what do you call an artist that works exclusively in meat?

Spoiler
Salvador Deli.
[close]

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed