Started by Amaterasu, Aug 22, 2013, 02:02:12 AM

Author
Just Talk. (Read 629,904 times)

First Blood

First Blood

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

I think you'd make a good host, Rich. :)

Topazora

Topazora

I'm cool with Crazy Rich being the host.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

I appreciate the votes of confidence, due to the previous silence I was doubtful there was any interest in doing awards this year.

So I guess I'll be your host than. I'm just going to do my research and stuff, expect something soon.

Also, if you know anyone who might be up for making the awards this year or have any ideas please send them my way through PM.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Benedict Cumberbatch imitating Tom Hiddleston. The Britishness is through the roof.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwpQp-pDS8I#t=84

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

So there was a knock on my door earlier today. Went down and answered it and it was a deaf fellow selling artwork. I use to work at the Job Centre so I know how hard it can be to make a living for people, especially people with disabilities (is that still pc?) - when really it shouldn't be. So I ended up buying some of this guys artwork - I didn't have the heart to say no and it's this lovely picture of a kitten in a jar.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

It's been snowing more, enough that it's now been white outside.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Ugh, the snow this morning was depressing. It still is.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

I feel the opposite about it, until some time long after Christmas.

MudButt

MudButt

crazy rich as the host is the greatest thing since Jeremy Renner being cast as Hawkeye

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Quote from: MudButt on Nov 17, 2014, 08:22:27 PM
crazy rich as the host is the greatest thing since Jeremy Renner being cast as Hawkeye

Well.... I'm gonna need a new barrel soon because the barrel we use as a fire pit is falling apart from top to middle, it's only holding on by one side while the metal on all over sides of the mid section has rusted away after years of being a fire pit.

Raku

Raku

Quote from: DoomRulz on Nov 17, 2014, 06:25:50 PM
Ugh, the snow this morning was depressing. It still is.
I thought I was the only one...

Winter brings snow that depressingly drains the color and life from this world =/

That being said, I hope to eventually move somewhere warmer like California.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: MudButt on Nov 17, 2014, 08:22:27 PM

I'm sure he'll make a great host...

:P

Crazy Rich

Corporal Hicks

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed