Just Talk.

Started by Amaterasu, Aug 22, 2013, 02:02:12 AM

Author
Just Talk. (Read 626,616 times)

Huggs

Huggs

It was an example.

But it happens. You should've seen the results I got when I was trying to find that picture from A Cure For Wellness.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

A Cure For Wellness put me in the mood to watch The Road to Wellville again.

Huggs

Huggs

So the family was taking turns reading our way through the part of the Bible where Jesus is born. And it's my turn to read a few verses, when lo and behold 2 cats who normally behave themselves come flying around the corner in a disagreement. Well...I was so tired that my mind got away from me and it basically went like this "...and God say HEY! QUIT THAT SH*T!".

My father was trying not to laugh, and when I tried to start reading again we both lost it. Lord forgive me, but I Haven't laughed that hard in months.

TheSailingRabbit

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Huggs on Dec 25, 2019, 02:06:15 AM
So the family was taking turns reading our way through the part of the Bible where Jesus is born. And it's my turn to read a few verses, when lo and behold 2 cats who normally behave themselves come flying around the corner in a disagreement. Well...I was so tired that my mind got away from me and it basically went like this "...and God say HEY! QUIT THAT SH*T!".

My father was trying not to laugh, and when I tried to start reading again we both lost it. Lord forgive me, but I Haven't laughed that hard in months.

That is the best Christmas story I've ever heard.

Huggs

Huggs

For a moment, I was bringing down some holy power.

TheSailingRabbit

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Huggs on Dec 25, 2019, 02:22:38 AM
For a moment, I was bringing down some holy power.

You bring down holy power every day.

Huggs

Huggs

The Reverend Huggs Officiating.

TheSailingRabbit

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Huggs on Dec 25, 2019, 02:35:27 AM
The Reverend Huggs Officiating.

*farts* Amen!

Kradan

Kradan

Quote from: Huggs on Dec 25, 2019, 02:06:15 AM

:D

The Old One

The Old One

Nothing like being around family during the festive season.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I'm not normally into big family gatherings - well, because my family isn't big - but I've always had partners with huge families, but I really enjoyed this Christmas and spending it with everyone.

Huggs

Huggs

*sits down, sighs, and stares at the water*

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Are you porching?

TheSailingRabbit

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Huggs on Dec 28, 2019, 03:48:36 AM

Get back in the Recess Thread.

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: Local Trouble on Dec 28, 2019, 03:52:47 AM
Are you porching?

Mentally, yeah.

Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Dec 28, 2019, 03:56:49 AM
Quote from: Huggs on Dec 28, 2019, 03:48:36 AM

Get back in the Recess Thread.

Yes ma'am.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed