What made you unhappy today?

Started by First Blood, Jan 18, 2013, 12:32:16 AM

Author
What made you unhappy today? (Read 608,577 times)

Huggs

Huggs

Of course.

Although I seriously doubt it's covid. Most likely it's just something related to the change in the weather.

Shakes are already gone and my fever's dropped a degree. Strange, but I'll take it.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Have you considered the possibility that you pissed off a witch that lives in your woods?

Huggs

Huggs

Which one?

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

The one that likes Randy.

Xeno Killer 2179

I had a virus a week back but it only lasted 2 days. Loss of smell I hear is the symptom to look for.

___

Picked a fig and an enormous earwig crawled out of the hole on it and fell to the floor in my house. I threw the fig back outside in case more were inside it. This isn't the first time either and sometimes it'll be ants.

AliceApocalypse

Just got home after visiting my parents who live in the beautiful Smokey Mountains.  My mom made the best meals, I slept so good; now I'm home and have to cook, clean and go to work.  Adulting is no fun today  :P

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Ordered some stuff in june from a company that quotes 2-4 weeks international shipping (and I allowed a full extra month due to the pandemic before hitting them up). It still hasn't arrived and I have received no replies to my emails to their standard address, their emergency covid overflow address, or direct messages on facebook.

Xeno Killer 2179

Lack of professionalism is the norm and to be expected with any business these days.
_
My first and only pc I built died. Motherboard malfunctioned just two months shy of lasting 10 years.  >:(

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Considering the recommended life span for PCs is 3 years, I think you did pretty well getting 10 out of it!

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Any sleep deprivation or car problems?  Have you ever had them both happen on the same day?

Huggs

Huggs

I'm so sick I could die. And now my tv just blew up.

So this is hell.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Did you get tested?

Huggs

Huggs

Should be getting the results tomorrow. But who knows.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Local Trouble on Oct 20, 2020, 04:04:50 PM
Any sleep deprivation or car problems?  Have you ever had them both happen on the same day?

To quote Elgyn. "Constantly."

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Any stubbed toes or banged shins too?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed