What made you unhappy today?

Started by First Blood, Jan 18, 2013, 12:32:16 AM

Author
What made you unhappy today? (Read 600,380 times)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

The f**king vinyl copy is cheaper than the CD I want. :laugh:

Jacku

Jacku

Might have to cancel my trip to Walker Stalker Con 2018 and my photo with Jeffery Dean Morgan :( uhh. That's what I get for not checking ahead to see that a hotel and a train down to London would cost over £430.

AliceApocalypse

My heart aches for these families  :'(

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/breakingnews/the-victims-of-the-douglas-high-mass-shooting/ar-BBJaSQb?li=BBnb7Kz

So hard sending my kid to school the past few days.  At least she is in a private school, a little safer maybe. 

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

I know this ain't the news thread and I don't wanna kick off a huge political argument... but seriously, America, when the f*ck are you going to do something?

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Feb 19, 2018, 10:37:22 AM
I know this ain't the news thread and I don't wanna kick off a huge political argument... but seriously, America, when the f*ck are you going to do something?

I read that Students across America were planning a walk out in protest at nothing being done

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Supposedly on April 20th (The massacre at Columbine anniversary)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

I bought a new wireless mouse and the damn laptop can't locate any drivers.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Didn't come with a disk?

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Turns out I'm having trouble with all mice. 🤔

Baron Von Marlon

Got sad again when I looked at Khang Le's concept art.

Getting actually sad over concept art of a movie that didn't got made... Must be movie nerd sadness or someting.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

You are not alone. For years I've been fascinated and somewhat obsessed with the Space Jockey mystery and while I love the Alien, my feelings for the Jockey are much greater. And after seeing how the home of the big guy on the chair really looked, I felt depressed  :'(

And that's the main reason of why I feel this love-hate for the prequels  :P

Baron Von Marlon

Quote from: Crazy Shrimp on Feb 22, 2018, 07:36:43 PM
You are not alone. For years I've been fascinated and somewhat obsessed with the Space Jockey mystery and while I love the Alien, my feelings for the Jockey are much greater. And after seeing how the home of the big guy on the chair really looked, I felt depressed  :'(

And that's the main reason of why I feel this love-hate for the prequels  :P

I'm more interested in the whole Engineers mythology, David and the aspects of creation and I'm sad because we didn't got more of it.

Different reasons but I also have a love-hate relation with the prequels.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

An accumulation of working and missing two days of classes, finding out the Nordstrom job I wanted was filled, realizing I may not leave the Postal Service when I want (March 31), and over run with papers from school. Oh, and I threw my book in the air during class today to exhibit everyone's frustrations towards the medical program we are simulating. :P

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

PSA has in their possession my parcel order for three weeks now and still have not officially received it yet to get the grading process started.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

why is it always when you wear a white top that you end up spilling something

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed