What made you unhappy today?

Started by First Blood, Jan 18, 2013, 12:32:16 AM

Author
What made you unhappy today? (Read 608,319 times)

Novak 1334

Novak 1334

Quote from: Nostromo on Sep 28, 2016, 03:44:47 AM
Quote from: Novak 1334 on Sep 28, 2016, 02:41:51 AM

I treat Tumblr like Star Wars prequels... I pretend it doesn't exist

Hey there, I'm not trying to be a smartass, but can you tell me exactly how you're doing that because I swear I was just thinking of doing the same if Rogue and EP VIII are anything like EP VII and Disney'/Marvel's Star Wars comics.

Anything I've seen or read from Disney has really sucked the bag. Like big time sucking.

At least the prequels had some creativity and imagination. This Star Wars Disney stuff is...utter crap!

PS> I just noticed this isn't the Star Wars thread lol. I'll go quote it in there I'm sure more people would like to read your advice.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Randomizer on Sep 27, 2016, 05:25:27 PM
Seems like I got a flu these days. Symptoms are just beginning to appear but I'm not currently capable of staying at home. Very annoying.

I've been fighting off the flu recently (wait until you hear the latest podcast). The lady has been too. We're supposed to be going away for the weekend on Friday. It best f**k off.

THE CITY HUNTER

I have to get braces  :'(
And I have to use nose drops for my nose

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

For what it's worth, it's better than eye drops for your nose.

Randomizer

Randomizer

I will take nose drops over eye drops any time you want, coming from someone who wears glasses.

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Sep 28, 2016, 11:27:36 AM
Quote from: Randomizer on Sep 27, 2016, 05:25:27 PM
Seems like I got a flu these days. Symptoms are just beginning to appear but I'm not currently capable of staying at home. Very annoying.

I've been fighting off the flu recently (wait until you hear the latest podcast). The lady has been too. We're supposed to be going away for the weekend on Friday. It best f**k off.

Happily enough it seems I took action at the right moment because now it's dying off. I can barely feel it anymore. A lot of my colleagues were sick as well.

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Sep 29, 2016, 02:46:28 PM
For what it's worth, it's better than eye drops for your nose.
True

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Sadly i didnt get the job. They said there was a strong candidate pool to choose from but i just missed the cut.

But i will reapply there in the next couple of months. So they dont forget me lol

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Sep 30, 2016, 01:25:58 PM
Sadly i didnt get the job. They said there was a strong candidate pool to choose from but i just missed the cut.

But i will reapply there in the next couple of months. So they dont forget me lol
don't worry bro keep trying

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: THE CITY HUNTER on Sep 30, 2016, 01:30:59 PM
Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Sep 30, 2016, 01:25:58 PM

don't worry bro keep trying

Thanks man. will do

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

If there is one thing I have learned over the past eight years; there are plenty of jobs out there.

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Sep 30, 2016, 03:27:14 PM
If there is one thing I have learned over the past eight years; there are plenty of jobs out there.
Very true it's just catching a fish in the ocean hit the right spot and you can get a lot

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Oh i know that. This was just the closest i'd been in three years lol

THE CITY HUNTER

I finally got my braces. >:( ;D :'(

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

It'll be worth it in the long run, mate!

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Oct 12, 2016, 07:46:46 AM
It'll be worth it in the long run, mate!
That's what they said :-*

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed