What made you unhappy today?

Started by First Blood, Jan 18, 2013, 12:32:16 AM

Author
What made you unhappy today? (Read 608,900 times)

MoonerSK

MoonerSK

Lost around 40 000 souls today in Dark Souls 3 :-[

Novak 1334

Novak 1334

Game of Thrones...

D&D... You motherf**kers!!!! >:(

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I could literally fall asleep in my chair right now. I am so freaking tired.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

This morning has gone well. Started the working day with the Director ringing about something that wasn't done. As I was the only one in I had to suffer her rantings.  >:(

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Was meant to be meeting a friend today. They didnt show up and didnt let me know they werent going to be meeting until after i Text them and they still didnt text back til 30mins after i sent the message

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

That is massively annoying. I'm sorry to hear that.  :-\

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

and the reason why tops it.

Her friends kid wet themselves, so she decided to go back with them instead. Not even to do anything, just went back with them

Deadmeat

Deadmeat

Exams coming up and I am avoiding every bit of work I'm already late for... I have no self control.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on May 23, 2016, 01:18:10 PM

Her friends kid wet themselves, so she decided to go back with them instead. Not even to do anything, just went back with them

Sounds like she was just being flakey and bailing.  :-\ Sorry to hear that mate.

Quote from: Deadmeat on May 24, 2016, 07:10:38 AM
Exams coming up and I am avoiding every bit of work I'm already late for... I have no self control.

Gotta get to it mate! Can't avoid it forever.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Deadmeat on May 24, 2016, 07:10:38 AMExams coming up and I am avoiding every bit of work I'm already late for... I have no self control.

I was so bad at uni I'd for myself to go to the university library every day because it was the only place I literally couldn't procrastinate.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on May 24, 2016, 08:07:03 AM
Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on May 23, 2016, 01:18:10 PM

Sounds like she was just being flakey and bailing.  :-\ Sorry to hear that mate.

Maybe. Just a pain is all

Randomizer

Randomizer

Exam tommorrow morning. An annoyance as usual.

Deadmeat

Deadmeat

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on May 24, 2016, 08:07:03 AM
Quote from: Deadmeat on May 24, 2016, 07:10:38 AM

Gotta get to it mate! Can't avoid it forever.

Or I could, y'know, play Tetris instead... ::)

Quote from: HuDaFuK on May 24, 2016, 08:24:30 AM
Quote from: Deadmeat on May 24, 2016, 07:10:38 AMExams coming up and I am avoiding every bit of work I'm already late for... I have no self control.

I was so bad at uni I'd for myself to go to the university library every day because it was the only place I literally couldn't procrastinate.

That's actually my favorite method of studying! For some reason it's easier to concentrate in a library than at home. I don't even have that much to do. It's just a matter of sitting down and... doing it, goddamnit!! :laugh:

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

:-[I used to like going to my Grandma's when I needed to do work or such. No Internet (unless I was that desperate and went to sit in the bathroom window where was the only place I could find someone using it) and really terrible TV that I just didn't want to watch.

I thought my tickets for The Nice Guys were for today. They're for tomorrow. :(

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on May 25, 2016, 05:54:16 AMI thought my tickets for The Nice Guys were for today. They're for tomorrow. :(

Whoops! I didn't think it was actually out here until next month?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed