What made you unhappy today?

Started by First Blood, Jan 18, 2013, 12:32:16 AM

Author
What made you unhappy today? (Read 608,358 times)

future_Tarzan³

Quote from: Twin Drive Sigma Aquarion on Mar 25, 2016, 04:01:21 AM
Finding out FLCL is getting a sequel.
i know it's pretty exciting!

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: Twin Drive Sigma Aquarion on Mar 25, 2016, 04:01:21 AM
Finding out FLCL is getting a sequel.
What is FCLCL?

future_Tarzan³

it's an anime

THE CITY HUNTER

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Recently found out that Whole Foods Market is discontinuing carrying my favorite brand of cereal, Peace Cereal. Planning on traveling to Pittsburgh to wipe out the remaining stock, if any.  :'(

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Mar 28, 2016, 09:39:50 PM
Recently found out that Whole Foods Market is discontinuing carrying my favorite brand of cereal, Peace Cereal. Planning on traveling to Pittsburgh to wipe out the remaining stock, if any.  :'(
Know how it feels.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

One of my best mates got some bad health news. Don't really wanna go into details but it's really shitty because he was having an awful year as it was.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Sorry to hear, HuDa. All my best.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Thanks. He tells me the prognosis is actually pretty good, but it was still a shock.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

It always sucks to hear that kinda news from a friend man :(

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

At least there's an upside to it!

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Hope that your buddy does ok HudaFuk.

Went to Whole Foods in Pittsburgh to get the cereal. There was ONE box left, of a flavor that I have not tried yet (Walnut Spice). Looks like I will need to buy the cereal by the case from the company. I expect one case to last two months, maybe. ;D

426Buddy

426Buddy

Work really sucked today and my furnace at home broke down. When I got home from work I was unable to get it running so I had to call an repair man to come out tomorrow and charge me a ton of money I'm sure. Sent my lil guy to mom and dads for the night while I settle in for a cold evening alone. :-\

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: 420Buddy on Mar 29, 2016, 10:52:53 PM
Work really sucked today and my furnace at home broke down. When I got home from work I was unable to get it running so I had to call an repair man to come out tomorrow and charge me a ton of money I'm sure. Sent my lil guy to mom and dads for the night while I settle in for a cold evening alone. :-\

That blows, man.  :( Hope it doesn't take too long!

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Not heard about my car yet.  :-\

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed