What made you unhappy today?

Started by First Blood, Jan 18, 2013, 12:32:16 AM

Author
What made you unhappy today? (Read 609,934 times)

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

My car's being a real pain in the ass lately.

In the process of getting two new tyres, I've discovered one of my alloys has been battered out of shape by the shitty pot-holed roads where I live, and it's so bad I'll have to pay to get it reshaped. Then yesterday a big rock or something flicked up on the motorway and cracked my windscreen, so I now need a new one of those, too.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Sorry to hear, bro. Car troubles are just the worse. Especially when they all come rolling out at once.

My stomach is really battering me today. Really hurts.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 14, 2016, 08:22:48 AMSorry to hear, bro. Car troubles are just the worse. Especially when they all come rolling out at once.

In fairness, I've had it years and it's never really given me any gyp, so I can't complain too much. It's just annoying that, like you say, it's all happening at the same time.

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 14, 2016, 08:22:48 AMMy stomach is really battering me today. Really hurts.

*insert Alien foetus joke here*

I feel a bit rough today too, actually, so you have my sympathies (no Ian Holm pun intended).

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

What car is it, if you don't mind me asking?

Ha. It's my own fault - too many chillies.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

'07 Fiesta, so it shouldn't be too expensive or too much hassle to get it repaired. Just a pain in the arse all the same.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

The ball ache of inconvenience continues. Despite me leaving my work number, the garage kept ringing my mobile which I don't have access to in the day. Whenever I tried to call no-one picked up. Finally got it booked in for repairs. Rang to sort out a hire care and after being on the phone for over half an hour, their system is having issues and can't be processed at this time.

People need to learn to f**king drive.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 17, 2016, 10:08:14 AMPeople need to learn to f**king drive.

Truth.

Randomizer

Randomizer

Here's more trouble. Having some problems with my RAM memory. One browser with 2 tabs open in Windows 7 Professional 64-bit will never cut 5 GB out of your f**king memory.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I woke up at half 5 this morning and just couldn't get back to sleep.  :-\

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Quote from: Randomizer on Mar 21, 2016, 07:33:38 PM
Here's more trouble. Having some problems with my RAM memory. One browser with 2 tabs open in Windows 7 Professional 64-bit will never cut 5 GB out of your f**king memory.

Hey Randomizer you figure that out yet? I'm decent with computers and your problem intrigues me.. I'd like to see what I could suggest if it's still going on.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

My laptop seems to be on the fritz, which scares me, so i may have to ask my granddad for some cash to buy an external hard drive. He's always saying if i need money to just ask. So for once i may take him up on his offers

The Alien Predator

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Mar 24, 2016, 01:22:56 PM
My laptop seems to be on the fritz, which scares me, so i may have to ask my granddad for some cash to buy an external hard drive. He's always saying if i need money to just ask. So for once i may take him up on his offers

You got an epic granddad man.  You could always return the kindness by giving the man some whiskey! :)

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Quote from: The Alien Predator on Mar 24, 2016, 04:40:47 PM

You got an epic granddad man.  You could always return the kindness by giving the man some whiskey! :)

Seconded. Grandpappies are awesome.

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: The Alien Predator on Mar 24, 2016, 04:40:47 PM

Dont give,MAKE some.

Twin Drive Sigma Aquarion

Finding out FLCL is getting a sequel.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed