What made you unhappy today?

Started by First Blood, Jan 18, 2013, 12:32:16 AM

Author
What made you unhappy today? (Read 608,691 times)

PVTDukeMorrison

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 26, 2016, 02:10:00 PM
The sheer rage I have to maintain on a daily basis.
You good?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

The life of a helpdesk person.  :P The people I have to deal with are just...stupid.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 26, 2016, 06:02:17 PM
The life of a helpdesk person.  :P The people I have to deal with are just...stupid.

So in other words... you pity the fool?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Pft. No pity. It's not like I can wreck them Mr T style.  :'(

And some c**t just wasting time my time on the Attack Wing group. Got some bits and bobs out for a trade. He said he'd prefer everything (so all the extra tokens and etc that come with it), I said that's fine I'll get them. He then messages me saying he's fine, doesn't want.  >:(

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

We've lost another one. Colin Vearncoombe aka Black writer of Wonderful Life, passed away after being in a coma for two weeks following a car crash

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Jan 27, 2016, 12:55:57 PM
We've lost another one. Colin Vearncoombe aka Black writer of Wonderful Life, passed away after being in a coma for two weeks following a car crash
f**k why is everyone dying man.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: THE CITY HUNTER on Jan 27, 2016, 03:57:01 PM

It gets worse Jimmy Bain, long time Dio Bassist, passed away over the weekend :(

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Jan 27, 2016, 05:17:13 PM
Quote from: THE CITY HUNTER on Jan 27, 2016, 03:57:01 PM

It gets worse Jimmy Bain, long time Dio Bassist, passed away over the weekend :(
>:(

Novak 1334

Novak 1334

I finally admitted to my family that I am an alcoholic, with an addiction to painkillers.  I've gone into therapy and counselling, it's gonna be a long fight, but I have to do it now, one step at a time.  I know I can beat it, now that I've admitted it, a weight has come off of my shoulders

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: Novak 1334 on Jan 27, 2016, 05:43:54 PM
I finally admitted to my family that I am an alcoholic, with an addiction to painkillers.  I've gone into therapy and counselling, it's gonna be a long fight, but I have to do it now, one step at a time.  I know I can beat it, now that I've admitted it, a weight has come off of my shoulders

Its all baby steps Novak. But you've got support

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Quote from: Novak 1334 on Jan 27, 2016, 05:43:54 PM
As a former addict, I am willing to help in anyway possible. Admittance was a tough first step, but the first to a better, healthier you.

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

So today... My Mom flew down to Florida to say her final goodbye's to my grandmother, her mother. And I am home alone.

Not much to say regarding that. All we can do is hope... she is comfortable.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Sorry to hear that.  :-\ 2016 is just being a damn dick at the minute.

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Feb 05, 2016, 08:14:09 AM
Sorry to hear that.  :-\ 2016 is just being a damn dick at the minute.

I've noticed that... my view on things has changed. That I'm sort of letting them go... that I find myself just not caring about things anymore. I wonder if this has something do with my grandmother dying.

Is that normal to experience?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

You've had a hard time of it recently. I can't say I'm too surprised if you're not feeling it at the moment.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed