What made you unhappy today?

Started by First Blood, Jan 18, 2013, 12:32:16 AM

Author
What made you unhappy today? (Read 600,416 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

OMFG. Another high ranking staff member rung and asked the same f**king things!

MoonerSK

MoonerSK

This reminds me of informatics classes back at high school, how people that spend shit ton of time at computer are unable to perform the simplest tasks.

Randomizer

Randomizer

I have my right ear clogged entirely and it doesn't seem to go back to normal. There are no local ORL clinics open on weekends so I can't do much about it. Damn, it's awful, feels like I have a huge microphone stuck in it.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

My housemate is just f**king disgusting. I went away for a week came back and the place is in a f**king state. I'm normally the one cleaning up but it just takes the biscuit. Really want to move out again - just fedup of waiting for the Mrs to get her payrise and for me to get this MSC certifcate (I literally only just got put on the course 2 weeks ago and I needed to go the course to get my voucher to go do the exam) so I can push for my promotion.

Randomizer

Randomizer

My PC is starting to give up. It's too old to change parts so I'm sparing for a new one.

I might be off the forum for a while. Just so you know.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Same here, only my labtop's screen kicked. On here via wifi on my OLD iPhone 3 (aka the first white one)... :(

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Not so much anything negative but there's a sense of.. anticipation and anxiousness.. My Mom just went to two interviews to a company which was interested in her and she really impressed the vice president and the job recruiter with her experience and knowledge. She even got a good, firm handshake.. That's a good sign but what's killing us is the fact that she wasn't given confirmation on the spot and instead will have to wait for a phone call in a week or two to be told whether or not she's got the job because the vice president of the company is on a two week vacation.. So close.. we can just taste it but damn.. the waiting!

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

So someone just asked me to how to print a web page...

Randomizer

Randomizer

Well...I don't see how you can answer to these questions.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Randomizer on May 08, 2015, 07:08:56 PM
Well...I don't see how you can answer to these questions.

It just makes me angry sometimes. xD

Really tired this morning. Nearly ran into the back of someone on my way to work. Thankfully I didn't but it was really careless on my part and I don't know why I did it. Just so tired.

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

As of May 18th, me and my mother will be forced to leave my grandmother's apartment building due to the time limit of us staying is nearly finished. We have no money for food, water, gas, or to pay for bills for the car, the phone and two storage units. Come the 18th, we will be out on the street.. and maybe losing means of communication and transportation.

I've.. had to resort to starting a crowd funding campaign, and I've even got a video of my Mom describing out situation. However for some reason, I cannot seem to upload the video onto the library's computer. So we will have to use photos to present our situation and try again tomorrow to setting up the campaign. With no internet at my grandmother's, setting this up makes it even harder.

...We tried.. We tried making this work.. and we've exhausted all our resources.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Really sorry to hear your situation is getting worse. I've donated what I can.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

People being stupid again...

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I think I may have been speeding slightly in an average speed camera zone. Was in my own little world. Don't know how far I was doing that speed for. Was only 10 miles over.  :-\

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I am sooo hungry!!!!!!!!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed