What made you unhappy today?

Started by First Blood, Jan 18, 2013, 12:32:16 AM

Author
What made you unhappy today? (Read 608,962 times)

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Write that SOB up!

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

In two weeks my family, consisting of just my mother and myself.. will be returning up north to Philadelphia.. Bad news? No job has been acquired, income will be cut off as we will be leaving Florida... and we can only stay with my grandmother for nine days. Florida just didn't work out. We are hoping something happens in a span of two weeks.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Good luck!

Going to my classmate's viewing today. I will more than likely see people I don't want to see (some prob since high school), oh well.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: RakaiThwei on Apr 09, 2015, 12:23:21 AM
In two weeks my family, consisting of just my mother and myself.. will be returning up north to Philadelphia.. Bad news? No job has been acquired, income will be cut off as we will be leaving Florida... and we can only stay with my grandmother for nine days. Florida just didn't work out. We are hoping something happens in a span of two weeks.

I hope it goes well for you. It's really sad to hear all the trouble you've been through but the best thing you can do is not let it get to you, to keep your chin up and just charge through it all.

I feel like a mess today. So tired for some reason. And I'm on my own today so I guarantee some disaster is going to happen. xD

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Urgh. People. Be specific. "Can you restore this folder to an earlier one please?" Sure...what date? How early am I going?

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Apr 10, 2015, 07:43:59 AM
Urgh. People. Be specific. "Can you restore this folder to an earlier one please?" Sure...what date? How early am I going?

Hicks, you can do it.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

The reply was equally as helpful.

I am so frigging warm as well. Starting to get irritable. xD But I do hope the weather stays nice tomorrow. Nothing beats a good warm days airsofting. Also got the shipping confirmation that my grenade shell has been delivered. Can't wait to go home and try it :D

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Raka, man your posts are just... don't worry man. Life does this crazy shit to you sometimes, but don't worry. It's these trials in life that really build superior motherf**kers.

You're just a people, and people have some amazing stuff inside of them. Never underestimate your ability to be a people.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Urgh. My stomach is killing me today.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

My scanner isn't compatible with my laptop, some random half-feral kid violently tried to grab my kitten off the street until I yelled curse-words at him and I'm all alone in a cold, uncaring universe.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Sorry to hear all that.  :-\

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

I hope you fus ro dah'd that kid. I had a cat long ago that died and it was determined that his spine had been dislocated due to someone pulling on his tail hard enough.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Yeah, I do death metal vocals in my spare time so my bellow put the fear of god into the little twit. I can only imagine why you'd be wandering around trying to grab random animals on the street. And this just a few months after my older cat lost half of his tail (I thought it was due to the number of dangerous dogs around, but the vet swore that it was a door-related injury, having seen a lot of both) somewhere in the neighborhood. Pretty unimpressed with the way people treat their own and other peoples animals around here.

MudButt

MudButt

i miss first blood

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

There is just not enough time. I have so much stuff I want/need to do and nowhere near the time I need to do it all.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed