What made you unhappy today?

Started by First Blood, Jan 18, 2013, 12:32:16 AM

Author
What made you unhappy today? (Read 608,538 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Shas on Jan 13, 2015, 05:53:10 AM
Why did I eat all those ribs? :'(

http://rack.2.mshcdn.com/media/ZgkyMDEzLzA5LzEyLzk1L2hvbWVyc2ltcHNvLjQwOTk4LmdpZgpwCXRodW1iCTg1MHg4NTA-CmUJanBn/b501a91d/4b8/homer-simpson.jpg

I can't eat ribs anymore. Chinese gave me food poisoning long ago and I can't even look at them any more.  :(

Quote from: PVTDukeMorrison on Jan 07, 2015, 11:01:43 PM
It's not bad and I have a thing for bullpups, was thinking about picking up the G&G L85 with my next paycheck. I know elite force is pretty well known in North America.

I do love the bullpups. And G&G are a great brand. I just wish someone reputable would bring out the AUG A3.

First Blood

First Blood

raining rubber dicks

PVTDukeMorrison

QuoteI do love the bullpups. And G&G are a great brand. I just wish someone reputable would bring out the AUG A3.
I tinkered around with one not too long ago made by some Chinese company (JG I think?). It looked nice and all but I just felt like it was gonna break any minute with it being plastic and all, it's a shame too cause the A3 is one of the most ergonomic bullpups on the market and just looks damn sexy

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Yeah - JG make one. I think there's another budget brand that make one too. I had a JG 36C as my first AEG. It literally fell apart on me.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Argh. Sometimes users really infuriate me.

I really wish we did some sort of basic computer competency tests before we employed people.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 15, 2015, 09:52:08 AM
Argh. Sometimes users really infuriate me.

I could so make a Tron joke right now. :laugh:

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

BY all means.  :D

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I'm on my billy-todd today.  :-\

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Was browsing some of the old Aliens/vs/Predator sites. Makes me sad seeing them all quiet like that.

Randomizer

Randomizer

Felt sick the whole day but I'm starting to feel better now . I hate the monotony after the New Year ...happens all the time...

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

My ankle still kills. It doesn't help I've only had one day to stay off it.

First Blood

First Blood

I am so f**king tired of people hating on Superman. Goddamn. They hate him because he has all these powers and can do anything. Yet they do not question Batman and the situations he is able to get out of...lol because he is Batman.

How was he able to do that? He is Batman.

What kind of answer is that.

f**k Batman. Overrated overexposed piece of shit.

Sozin

Sozin

Superman is, in a sense, a much more realistic superhero than Batman. 8)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed