What made you unhappy today?

Started by First Blood, Jan 18, 2013, 12:32:16 AM

Author
What made you unhappy today? (Read 611,089 times)

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

It's still just purple rain.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Isn't that legal grounds for a home invasion?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Started to get a croaky voice. Hope I'm not coming down with something.

Kradan

Kradan

On the bright side, you can now drink constantly

Spoiler
[close]

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

I don't know if this makes me literally unhappy😅👉👈, but too much heat doesn't let me sleep.🥵

However, what does make me unhappy is Netflix and its mania for canceling shows! >:(

https://twitter.com/THR/status/1610032755869450246

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

As good as Dark was, 1899 was more gimmick than show and I'm 100% not surprised to hear it's cancelled.

Immortan Jonesy

Oh yeah. It wasn't as good as Dark...

But it's a very Netflix thing😅 But hey, I guess sometimes the flagship show is filming and they need to find a new flagship show to compete with the other streaming services 🤪👉👈

Immortan Jonesy

I'm starting to hate the art generated by AI, but not for the art itself...more like the retarded asholes who, although they do it with good intentions (enpathy for the artists), are paradoxically being disrespectful to other artists. Bunch of idiots😒

Yeah, I know that not everyone is like that.. :P

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Jan 05, 2023, 01:40:14 PMI'm starting to hate the art generated by AI, but not for the art itself...more like the retarded asholes who, although they do it with good intentions (enpathy for the artists), are paradoxically being disrespectful to other artists. Bunch of idiots😒

https://i.ibb.co/TBk7tTx/Picsart-23-01-05-10-33-14-919.jpg

This just in - Reddit mods are the lowest form of life on earth. In other news, water is wet.

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Jan 05, 2023, 08:46:35 PM
Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Jan 05, 2023, 01:40:14 PMI'm starting to hate the art generated by AI, but not for the art itself...more like the retarded asholes who, although they do it with good intentions (enpathy for the artists), are paradoxically being disrespectful to other artists. Bunch of idiots😒

https://i.ibb.co/TBk7tTx/Picsart-23-01-05-10-33-14-919.jpg

This just in - Reddit mods are the lowest form of life on earth. In other news, water is wet.

I'm new in Reddit. But fair enough.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Yeah, Reddit's a cesspit.

Immortan Jonesy

I thought Twitter was that :P

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

I remember something along the lines of reddit users being shocked by a poll that suggests lots of women like anime yet you don't meet many of them on reddit.

I wonder why.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Are you suggesting that Reddit is the front page of misogenic and toxic masculinity of the Internet😲😲😲😲?

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed