What made you unhappy today?

Started by First Blood, Jan 18, 2013, 12:32:16 AM

Author
What made you unhappy today? (Read 607,509 times)

Immortan Jonesy

I had to put my German Shepherd Laika to sleep after 12 years of beautiful friendship 😔 Same with Slimy, my lovelly Cocker Spaniel 😭😭😭

Best wishes NA.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Sorry to hear NA. That well and truly sucks.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Yeah NA. Really sorry to hear brother. I'm happy you got 16 years with her though. I never had a dog that lived that long myself.

AliceApocalypse

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Aug 25, 2020, 10:33:03 PM
My dog passed away today. She was 16 years old, and the best friend I could have asked for in that period of time. This comes just a few months after my cat, also 16, passed away.

I always deal with this stuff terribly, and now this means not having any pet at all in the house. I'm not used to that at all.

EDIT: Just saw the comments in response to my post about the job situation. Thank you, guys. <3

I'm so sorry NA  :(  Our dogs are so precious and the time with them seems so short.  My heart truly goes out to you. 

Hope it helps: https://petloss.com/rainbowbridge.htm

Nightmare Asylum

Thank you very, very much guys. <3

Prez

Prez

I am truly saddened and shocked at the passing of Chadwick Boseman.

May he rest in peace.

j0nesy

j0nesy

it's very sad; also, to think that there's four months left in 2020; what next?  :'(

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: j0nesy on Aug 29, 2020, 03:03:12 PM
it's very sad; also, to think that there's four months left in 2020; what next?  :'(

The election.

I had no idea that Boseman had cancer, but now it explains why Disney has been so cagey about a sequel to Black Panther and the character's future in the MCU overall.  They must have know this might happen since he'd been fighting it over the past four years.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

I really hope that he already recorded his dialogue for What If...?, mostly because him as Panther is such a huge, important role to so many people and I want Marvel to be able to attach a dedication to him on a project that he was actually involved in, if that makes any sense. I feel like getting a dedication for him on a project where he's playing T'Challa one last time, even if it is just animation, is important, considering all that he and the role have done to inspire people around the world.

God, this whole situation is so tragic. So young, and he had such a bright future ahead, but he really did leave such an important mark in the projects he did get to tackle in his all too brief time. His portrayal of Black Panther alone is something that will ripple for years to come, and then with projects like Da 5 Bloods, which so far has been my favorite movie of the year...

AliceApocalypse

Rest in Power  :'(

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Back at work after an extended 5 day weekend.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Managed to make it until 3pm before I'd lost the will to live. Good start back, I think.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Sep 02, 2020, 02:30:46 PM
Managed to make it until 3pm before I'd lost the will to live. Good start back, I think.

If you jump we'll catch you.

KiramidHead

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed