What made you happy today?

Started by Rick Grimes, Feb 08, 2013, 03:09:06 PM

Author
What made you happy today? (Read 606,145 times)

AliceApocalypse

AliceApocalypse

Growing up on the Space Coast of Florida, I have always wanted to take a ride into space.  Thanks to SpaceX, I have a (real long shot) chance to win a trip to orbit!  Sorry for the double post, I added this Space News too.  Just excited!

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Ooooohhhh. How did you swing that?

AliceApocalypse

AliceApocalypse

Win a seat on a SpaceX launch:

https://inspiration4.com/

Even if I don't win, I'm always happy to help St. Jude  :)

SiL

SiL

Quote from: Prez on Feb 01, 2021, 12:02:34 AM
Quote from: SiL on Jan 29, 2021, 10:42:52 PM
Turned 30 and my wife got an incredibly cringy, awkward, amazing, surreal, spectacular private message from Michael Beihn for me for my birthday. Part of me wants to share it, part of me wants to not inflict it on innocent bystanders.

It is my favourite present.

Does he sign off with ... Happy Birthday and stay frosty ;-)
No, my wife included in the notes to him that I'm a filmmaker, so he signed off by saying "Remember the most important thing about making movies ... stay frosty."

Prez

Prez

Quote from: SiL on Feb 04, 2021, 08:13:31 AM
Quote from: Prez on Feb 01, 2021, 12:02:34 AM
Quote from: SiL on Jan 29, 2021, 10:42:52 PM
Turned 30 and my wife got an incredibly cringy, awkward, amazing, surreal, spectacular private message from Michael Beihn for me for my birthday. Part of me wants to share it, part of me wants to not inflict it on innocent bystanders.

It is my favourite present.

Does he sign off with ... Happy Birthday and stay frosty ;-)
No, my wife included in the notes to him that I'm a filmmaker, so he signed off by saying "Remember the most important thing about making movies ... stay frosty."

That is brilliant mate. Welcome to the Dirty Thirties ... hahaha.

SiL

SiL

As someone said to me, it's just like the 20s but crunchier!

Speaking of filmmaking, just got my catering budget confirmed today for my first feature so I'm pretty stoked about that :D

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

That's genuinely pretty cool, congratulations and good luck.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: SiL on Feb 04, 2021, 09:06:06 AM

Speaking of filmmaking, just got my catering budget confirmed today for my first feature so I'm pretty stoked about that :D

So you'll have one of those decadent craft services tables that I'm always hearing about?

Prez

Prez

Nice!!! All the best.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Local Trouble on Feb 04, 2021, 09:48:22 PM

So you'll have one of those decadent craft services tables that I'm always hearing about?

I bet it's a hundred times better than the catering for Predator: Vengeance for Wolf.

SiL

SiL

I made myself the finest cheese toasties making that.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: SiL on Feb 04, 2021, 09:06:06 AMSpeaking of filmmaking, just got my catering budget confirmed today for my first feature so I'm pretty stoked about that :D

I hope some of it's going on an old lady with a tea trolley who can interrupt filming regularly.

SiL

SiL

Bruh I'm trying to shoot a feature in about 20 days, that's the last thing I need  :D

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

HOW'D YOU EXPECT TO BECOME THE NEXT JAMES CAMERON WITH THAT ATTITUDE?!

Seriously though, best of luck. Keep us posted!

Kradan

Kradan

Is it that AvP movie he was supposed to direct back in 2020 ?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed