What made you happy today?

Started by Rick Grimes, Feb 08, 2013, 03:09:06 PM

Author
What made you happy today? (Read 606,523 times)

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Local Trouble on Apr 22, 2020, 08:09:53 PMThat reminds me of Quentin Tarantino's joke from Desperado.

"He's pissin' everywhere EXCEPT the f**kin' glass."

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Well I slept through most of last night after two nights of not being able to.

Huggs

Huggs

Gas is $1.59 here.

Prez

Prez

Quote from: Huggs on Apr 23, 2020, 10:02:58 PM
Gas is $1.59 here.

.75 cents here.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Got my pandemic stimulus check. And I'm feeling much better as well.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Trump has suggested injecting yourself with bleach might be a cure for coronavirus.

It's f*cking incredible that this far into his presidency he's still able to prove me resoundingly wrong every time I convince myself, "This is the stupidest thing he could possibly say..."

Gr33n M4n

Gr33n M4n

He never said you should go and inject Clorox. He was asking doctors a question on medical findings, he advised nothing. He didn't even specify what disinfectant. The lame-stream media took him out of context and twisted his words.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

He suggested researching the effects of injecting disinfectant into a person.

Anyone with half a brain cell can tell you what that will achieve.

He also suggested massively irradiating people with UV might be a good cure.

"And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside of the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you're going to test that too. Sounds interesting." His words.

Gr33n M4n

Gr33n M4n

Right but he never said bleach. We already use stuff in the medical field that could be considered disinfectant, like Saline and literal toxins. He was most likely referring to the study at Cedar-Sinai that found specific UV treatments could eradicate viruses in infected cells, including Covid. Let's not act like we don't irradiate people to rid cancer and tumors.

SiL

SiL

Yeah he never said bleach, he just said injections of disinfectant.

It's still incredibly f**king stupid.

Gr33n M4n

Gr33n M4n

Quote from: SiL on Apr 24, 2020, 11:25:23 AM
Yeah he never said bleach, he just said injections of disinfectant.

It's still incredibly f**king stupid.

Coronavirus is an infectious virus. Disinfectant kills viruses. It's metaphorical speech.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Got my months back dated paycheck today. So that means i am DEFINITELY on Furlough  ;D

SiL

SiL

Quote from: Gr33n M4n on Apr 24, 2020, 12:02:15 PM
Coronavirus is an infectious virus. Disinfectant kills viruses. It's metaphorical speech.
No, it's not. He's literally asking about the viability of injecting disinfectant. His actual words:

Quote"And then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning?

That is a profoundly stupid comment any way you cut it.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Not quite this...

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Apr 24, 2020, 08:06:09 AM
Trump has suggested injecting yourself with bleach might be a cure for coronavirus.

But more accurate - Trump asks stupid question to experts, or at its kindest, Trump words question to experts in a very dumb way.   :D

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

The fact he's apparently dense enough to think that might be a viable solution is enough for me.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed