What made you happy today?

Started by Rick Grimes, Feb 08, 2013, 03:09:06 PM

Author
What made you happy today? (Read 599,713 times)

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Huggs on Jan 31, 2020, 12:03:15 AM
Well, it's looking like I've had Mono or something for the last month. Tore up my liver and a few other things. Didn't even know it. Still got a ways to go, but I'll get there. I have other tests I need for some other things, but at least I apparently don't have leukemia at the moment.

I need sleep. Then hopefully I can wrap all of this up next week without any bad news slipping in at the last second.

Woohoo!!  I never said this before but I'm happy you got mono!!

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Thank god its just Mono lol

a sentence i never thought i'd ever write  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

The remastered Bioshock collection is free on PS Plus next month ;D

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Jan 31, 2020, 12:58:08 PM
Aw shit I love Bioshock

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 31, 2020, 08:57:48 AM
Well, it's looking like I've had Mono or something for the last month. Tore up my liver and a few other things. Didn't even know it. Still got a ways to go, but I'll get there. I have other tests I need for some other things, but at least I apparently don't have leukemia at the moment.

I need sleep. Then hopefully I can wrap all of this up next week without any bad news slipping in at the last second.

Oh thank f**k. I didn't realize mono was that devastating though!!!

It might not have been mono, but it seems to be. It's torn up my heart, liver and spleen for the last month. I'm rather uncomfortable at the moment. But apparently, not dying. Which is good. Because it got so bad two weeks ago that I wrote out my will and some letters to my family. All I've heard since then is cancer this, and failure that. I still have to get and ultrasound, but hopefully, the worst of this mess is over.

Either way, I'd rather not die just yet. We still haven't achieved consensus, and I'd miss the new Godzilla movie.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

You chose the impossible.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

I hope it comes to Xbox Live gets it too.  I already have the 360 versions of each game, but I'd rather play the remasters.

TheSailingRabbit

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Huggs on Jan 31, 2020, 04:44:11 PM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 31, 2020, 08:57:48 AM

Oh thank f**k. I didn't realize mono was that devastating though!!!

It might not have been mono, but it seems to be. It's torn up my heart, liver and spleen for the last month. I'm rather uncomfortable at the moment. But apparently, not dying. Which is good. Because it got so bad two weeks ago that I wrote out my will and some letters to my family. All I've heard since then is cancer this, and failure that. I still have to get and ultrasound, but hopefully, the worst of this mess is over.

Either way, I'd rather not die just yet. We still haven't achieved consensus, and I'd miss the new Godzilla movie.

You'd also miss me interviewing Mark Rolston, and starting a USCM podcast.

Spoiler
And the rest of Marshal Waits's backstory in my new book.
[close]

Huggs

Huggs

I still have one other thing that needs checked, but it will take awhile. I might not make it out of this squeaky clean. Let's just say I've upgraded to cautiously optimistic.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: Huggs on Jan 31, 2020, 11:41:24 PM
I still have one other thing that needs checked, but it will take awhile. I might not make it out of this squeaky clean. Let's just say I've upgraded to cautiously optimistic.

You're superb Huggs! I am so glad that there are people like you in AVP Galaxy. All is well with you, I trust. :)

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Huggs on Jan 31, 2020, 11:41:24 PM

My prayers are with ya buddy!

Baron Von Marlon

Baron Von Marlon

This video of an mentally unstable protester who licks a phone in the end.
Also: let me see your war face!

https://twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/1224370207990390784

WIZARDSxNEVERxDIE

Taking my doggo to the park nearby in the nice weather and letting her sniff around made me happy today.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

News that Alex White's writing another Alien novel ;D ;D ;D ;D

The Old One

The Old One

We discovered something on Aegis VII.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed