What made you happy today?

Started by Rick Grimes, Feb 08, 2013, 03:09:06 PM

Author
What made you happy today? (Read 599,660 times)

PredBabe

PredBabe

Got to see my nephew today, I became an aunt since I've been away from here. ^_^

Huggs

Huggs

Congratulations!

PredBabe

PredBabe

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Congrats!

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: PredBabe on Jan 30, 2020, 02:17:14 AM
Got to see my nephew today, I became an aunt since I've been away from here. ^_^

Congratulations!!!

I hope his name is Dutch!  ;)

Now get that nephew a Predator toy!

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Jan 30, 2020, 02:02:08 PM

Congratulations!!!

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51iS0MiURsL.jpg

Forget that, give ME that Predator toy I want it.

The Old One

The Old One

I'm just glad that books like Alien The RPG and W-Y Report exist, because Xenopedia is a car crash, lots of unsourced, outdated and contradictory information, it's nearly impossible to use as a resource, but that also goes for every other A\/P wiki and it's a pity because I know people that put a lot of effort into it.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

At least they didn't get overtaken by nutty circumcision based conspiracy theories like the Silent Hill wiki did that one time. :laugh:

Huggs

Huggs

Well, it's looking like I've had Mono or something for the last month. Tore up my liver and a few other things. Didn't even know it. Still got a ways to go, but I'll get there. I have other tests I need for some other things, but at least I apparently don't have leukemia at the moment.

I need sleep. Then hopefully I can wrap all of this up next week without any bad news slipping in at the last second.

PredBabe

PredBabe

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 30, 2020, 10:37:45 AM
Congrats!

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Jan 30, 2020, 02:02:08 PM

Congratulations!!!

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51iS0MiURsL.jpg

Thank you!

Yes, perhaps the plush will spark his interest for the series. I'll show him the ropes in no time.  :D

Quote from: Huggs on Jan 31, 2020, 12:03:15 AM
Well, it's looking like I've had Mono or something for the last month. Tore up my liver and a few other things. Didn't even know it. Still got a ways to go, but I'll get there. I have other tests I need for some other things, but at least I apparently don't have leukemia at the moment.

I need sleep. Then hopefully I can wrap all of this up next week without any bad news slipping in at the last second.

Woot woot! Glad it was nothing serious, Huggs.  :)

TheSailingRabbit

TheSailingRabbit

At least with mono, you can't get it again.

So happy you're OK.

Huggs

Huggs

Thanks guys.  :)

I feel like I've been stuck in a void for the last 30 days and I just got my whole world back.

TheSailingRabbit

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Huggs on Jan 31, 2020, 12:51:22 AM
Thanks guys.  :)

I feel like I've been stuck in a void for the last 30 days and I just got my whole world back.

*bunny hugs*

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Oh thank f**k. I didn't realize mono was that devastating though!!!

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Fiendishly Inventive on Jan 30, 2020, 10:10:13 PMXenopedia is a car crash, lots of ... contradictory information

A lot of the time things are contradictory because the franchise isn't even remotely consistent.

Quote from: Huggs on Jan 31, 2020, 12:03:15 AMWell, it's looking like I've had Mono or something for the last month. Tore up my liver and a few other things. Didn't even know it. Still got a ways to go, but I'll get there. I have other tests I need for some other things, but at least I apparently don't have leukemia at the moment.

Really glad to hear it's positive news.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed