What made you happy today?

Started by Rick Grimes, Feb 08, 2013, 03:09:06 PM

Author
What made you happy today? (Read 606,444 times)

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Pitbulls are powerful dogs, and dangerous in wrong hands. I have nothing against the breed, but I think they are not the first choice when having a dog.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

I've read about plenty of pitbull attacks but have never know anybody to have been in one.

My sister has a golden retriever and pitbull mix.  It is a wild f**ker but not in an aggressive towards people kind of way.

Looks just like a golden retriever, except it outweighs one by about forty lbs and you can see the pitbull muscles in its head.

Huggs

Huggs

My uncle's dog was killed by one about 2 months ago, and they're in the news all the time.

I just don't trust them. They're everywhere down here in the southern states, and I've yet to see one that wasn't acting aggressively. They just wind up mauling somebody's kid to death. What are people thinking having a child around that kind of animal?

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

when I was a kid it was rottweilers that were the danger animal.

Rotties actually have a stronger bite force than a pit bull.  Its whatever the media wants to report on that is the bad thing.

Huggs

Huggs

My grandparents had a Rottweiler, but I was never allowed near it and it was never allowed near me.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Whitesnake just announced a deluxe box set version of Slip of the Tongue in the style of their recent sets for 1987 and Slide It In ;D

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Slide it In? Subtle. :laugh:

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

You've never heard Whitesnake then, I take it :P

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Sure we have! Australia has white snakes, and they're extremely rare!

;D

The Old One

The Old One

Family time.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Had a Job Interview today. Went really well. Got my fingers crossed

Darwinsgirl

Darwinsgirl

^

Hope it comes through.

I got my cargo van cleaned out. 1st time in I don't know when there hasn't been boxes of some kind in there.

I'd like to do some camping...gonna measure it to see if a Kayak will fit inside.   ;D

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Kimarhi on Aug 15, 2019, 02:02:04 AM

Rotties actually have a stronger bite force than a pit bull.  Its whatever the media wants to report on that is the bad thing.

Bull terriers are actually the breed I just totally avoid. Other than that I'll take a few basic precautions but don't stress unless the dog is clearly being territorial/prowling. There's a lot of pit bulls around here that are obviously dangerous just by looking at them, and do attack random people/animals, they're a big problem. I'm less worried about the one next door that might potentially maybe snap one day than the roaming carnivorous monsters.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Aug 16, 2019, 08:00:19 PM
Quote from: Kimarhi on Aug 15, 2019, 02:02:04 AM

Bull terriers are actually the breed I just totally avoid. Other than that I'll take a few basic precautions but don't stress unless the dog is clearly being territorial/prowling. There's a lot of pit bulls around here that are obviously dangerous just by looking at them, and do attack random people/animals, they're a big problem. I'm less worried about the one next door that might potentially maybe snap one day than the roaming carnivorous monsters.

Yeah, you have enough to worry about with Peter Jackson around!

TheSailingRabbit

TheSailingRabbit

What about . . . killer bunnies?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed