What made you happy today?

Started by Rick Grimes, Feb 08, 2013, 03:09:06 PM

Author
What made you happy today? (Read 602,779 times)

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Aug 17, 2019, 01:06:46 PM
What about . . . killer bunnies?

Only in this forum do we worry about that.

;)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Darwinsgirl on Aug 16, 2019, 06:38:14 PM
I'd like to do some camping...gonna measure it to see if a Kayak will fit inside.   ;D

That sounds so nice! We used to camp a lot as kids and I often think of doing it now, but honestly I dunno if it'd be any fun this day and age.  :laugh:

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

I still go camping every now and then. Find a good site with a decent toilet and it's good fun :laugh:

Baron Von Marlon

Baron Von Marlon

Ah, camping. Spending money to live like a homeless person.

Darwinsgirl

Darwinsgirl

:D

Dave Barry describes it as "a fine and pleasant misery"

Huggs

Huggs

I was attacked by two spiders and lived to tell about it.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

We had to attend mandatory team building days at work this month. Can't say I enjoy being forced to socialize with others from around the prison, but I did enjoy the activities. We had to do this water based assault course that was actually quite fun. And I finally got to try tag archery too!

Been wanting to do that since I found out it was a thing. Wasn't the best play area, but it was a lark. Would do that again. Managed to bruise my arm since I obviously didn't have the proper technique.  :laugh:

TheSailingRabbit

TheSailingRabbit

You'll bruise your arm even if you're doing it right. Keeping the string an inch away from your skin (or just wear a thick sleeve) should prevent that.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Well my TV  signal is one step closer to being sorted. Turns out it was the Meter/amp thing that went, Npower will be going in to have a look at it on Tuesday, so fingers crossed.

Oh and the woman in Flat 1 has definitely gone, so hopefully we'll have a much better tenant in there in case anything goes wrong again

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Wow my niece has gotten tall. shes only like 11/12 and she's four inches shorter than me

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Aug 27, 2019, 11:40:48 AM
Wow my niece has gotten tall. shes only like 11/12 and she's four inches shorter than me

You're only a foot and a half tall?  ;)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Contract for the house is being sent out today!!!!  ;D

Prez

Prez

So I've had a rather unsettling (understatement) couple of days with constant chest pains, dizziness, etc... you know the type that scare the crap outta you in thinking you're dying and having a heart attack.

Got an ECG at the docs today. Heart's all good. Most likely anxiety or stress (been really pushing hard with work lately). Rather relieved.

Lesson to you all: Work smarter - not harder.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: Huggs on Aug 27, 2019, 03:14:51 PM

Lol thats what makes me the perfect assassin

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Aug 28, 2019, 11:52:07 AM
Quote from: Huggs on Aug 27, 2019, 03:14:51 PM

Lol thats what makes me the perfect assassin

No shin is safe.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed