What made you happy today?

Started by Rick Grimes, Feb 08, 2013, 03:09:06 PM

Author
What made you happy today? (Read 606,563 times)

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Oct 22, 2018, 10:06:05 AM
Worst that happened was a monkey shat on my car :laugh:

Suddenly the birds don't seem so bad.

And where was Peter Griffin when this happened?

TheSailingRabbit

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Huggs on Oct 22, 2018, 10:17:28 PM
Quote from: HuDaFuK on Oct 22, 2018, 10:06:05 AM
Worst that happened was a monkey shat on my car :laugh:

Suddenly the birds don't seem so bad.

And where was Peter Griffin when this happened?

Was it one monkey or many? I wouldn't underestimate the power of birds. There was a car at my high school that looked like the pigeons ordered a bombing run on it.

Darwinsgirl

Darwinsgirl

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Oct 19, 2018, 11:39:41 AM
Birthday next week! Got the first few days of the week off to relax and go do stuff.

Happy Birthday Corporal Hicks! Hope your having a great day with lots of ALIEN gifts! ;D

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Thanks! No Alien gifts. Just the Complete Stargate SG1 boxset so I can get rid of all my individuals and create some more space and some cash that I don't particularly know what to spend it on.

We went to the space center for the day and then for a lovely meal at a little Japanese place and it was so f**king gorgeous!

Darwinsgirl

Darwinsgirl

Sounds lovely glad you had a great day.  :)

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Love me some Japanese food. Got a hankering for sushi now.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I'm still not terribly fussed on the sushi but I love the katsu curry and ramen and the various chicken bits.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

To be honest I'm not really sure why I love sushi so much, given that otherwise I hate fish :laugh:

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Oct 25, 2018, 07:56:16 AM
Thanks! No Alien gifts. Just the Complete Stargate SG1 boxset so I can get rid of all my individuals and create some more space and some cash that I don't particularly know what to spend it on.

We went to the space center for the day and then for a lovely meal at a little Japanese place and it was so f**king gorgeous!

Sounds like a solid time. Happy Birthday Hicks.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Oct 25, 2018, 11:01:04 AM
To be honest I'm not really sure why I love sushi so much, given that otherwise I hate fish :laugh:

Maybe it's the rice or the seaweed? I am obsessed with onigiri atm.

Quote from: Huggs on Oct 25, 2018, 11:02:17 PM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Oct 25, 2018, 07:56:16 AM

Sounds like a solid time. Happy Birthday Hicks.

It really was.  ;D Thank you.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Oct 25, 2018, 11:01:04 AM
You hate to eat fish or just hate fish in general?

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: whiterabbit on Oct 26, 2018, 07:34:19 AMYou hate to eat fish or just hate fish in general?

Eat lol, I love fish and really want an aquarium when I have the room. I just don't like the taste.

And yet I love sushi.

And shellfish.

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Oct 26, 2018, 07:25:43 AMMaybe it's the rice or the seaweed? I am obsessed with onigiri atm.

Don't think so, because I love sashimi too lol. I just find raw fish tastes very different to cooked fish.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Could really go for some squid about now

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Oct 26, 2018, 10:48:39 AM
Could really go for some squid about now

I'll talk to Mr. Krabs, and see if we can work something out.

As for what made me Happy Today?

I was able to spend a day with my Ma. Took her to a library book sale and a few other places she wanted to go. Bought her what she liked, and went out to lunch. We had a great time.

Family is everything, never miss an opportunity to spend time with your loved ones.

Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep

Finally got the 1997 Berserk blu ray in the mail. Plan on watching it after work.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed