What made you happy today?

Started by Rick Grimes, Feb 08, 2013, 03:09:06 PM

Author
What made you happy today? (Read 599,700 times)

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on May 27, 2018, 12:09:03 PM
I believe that there were at least two. I broke my pencil and thru the desk up in rage :laugh:

They should have included a disclaimer for people like us.

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: Local Trouble on May 28, 2018, 05:59:19 AM
Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on May 27, 2018, 12:09:03 PM
I believe that there were at least two. I broke my pencil and thru the desk up in rage :laugh:

They should have included a disclaimer for people like us.

"A stranger stops you on the street and asks your opinion on the Alien Skull. Do you,"

A. Like the Skull
B. Love the Skull
C. Think the Skull is the best feature of the Xenomorph
D. Wish you could stare at the skull all day
E. Attempt to get "Pro Skull and Proud of it" tattooed on your arms

There are no other options. You have only one pencil, 30 seconds to answer, and your entire future hinges on this one question :D

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

F. Jumps in front of speeding bus instead of answering question.

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on May 28, 2018, 11:39:09 AM

You survive the impact. 3 weeks later, you come out of your coma, and see the same stranger. You can't escape the full body cast, and the national news is broadcasting the moment live. The world wants to know. :D

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

I'd swallow my tongue.

Darwinsgirl

Darwinsgirl

Someone from work purchased an ALIEN Covenant  poster from a local video store and gave it to me.  ;D It was most appreciated.

Baron Von Marlon

Baron Von Marlon

Had great night's sleep. 22h to 10h. Did wake up a couple of times but it was still pretty good.

Quote from: Darwinsgirl on Jun 02, 2018, 02:07:17 AM

Someone from work purchased an ALIEN Covenant  poster from a local video store and gave it to me.  ;D It was most appreciated.

Could it be the future Mr. Darwinsgirl?  :D

Darwinsgirl

Darwinsgirl

Quote from: Baron Von Marlon on Jun 02, 2018, 11:26:56 AM
Had great night's sleep. 22h to 10h. Did wake up a couple of times but it was still pretty good.

:D  Your Sweet! Well considering I'm old enough to be his mother  :D Not likely. I own a brick & mortar retail store and thoughtful customers often give me ALIEN related items as I have them all over the shop.

Baron Von Marlon

Baron Von Marlon

Quote from: Darwinsgirl on Jun 02, 2018, 02:08:35 PM
Quote from: Baron Von Marlon on Jun 02, 2018, 11:26:56 AM

:D  Your Sweet! Well considering I'm old enough to be his mother  :D Not likely. I own a brick & mortar retail store and thoughtful customers often give me ALIEN related items as I have them all over the shop.

A lot of men prefer older women  ;D I know I do  :laugh:
Your customors want you too.

The Old One

The Old One

Not creepy at all Baron.  :laugh:

Baron Von Marlon

Baron Von Marlon

Quote from: The Old One on Jun 02, 2018, 03:47:07 PM
Not creepy at all Baron.  :laugh:

What? I said her colleagues and customers want her  :laugh:
I can't say I do as I don't know her. Maybe after she wines and dines me. Maybe...  ;D

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Quote from: Huggs on May 29, 2018, 03:27:32 AM

You survive the impact. 3 weeks later, you come out of your coma, and see the same stranger. You can't escape the full body cast, and the national news is broadcasting the moment live. The world wants to know. :D
*Whispers into lawyer's ear to pull the plug*

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Jun 03, 2018, 04:13:58 AM
Quote from: Huggs on May 29, 2018, 03:27:32 AM

*Whispers into lawyer's ear to pull the plug*

That wasn't your lawyer. He's been...detained in transit. It was just the maintenance guy. The TV's off now though, so there's that. Oh look, the medication is having an effect. I think you said E. Might've been D though. Best not take any chances and just do both. Bring in the cardboard standee, and get me Chris Garver on the line. Yeah, just set it right there fellas. Yeah, right in front of the bed. Aw, look everybody he's so happy he's crying.  ;D

Quote from: Baron Von Marlon on Jun 02, 2018, 02:57:28 PM
A lot of men prefer older women

I second this motion.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Local Trouble sees the agony I am in, comes in and mows everyone down, except his fellow SKULL hater. With last gasp of energy, I raise my fist and utter my last words: Hate The SKULL. Dead. /discussion

QuoteA lot of men prefer older women
Ewwwwww!

"Awww, it looks like a sad old man." - Gay gynecologist peeking under the sheets during exam

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Jun 03, 2018, 05:04:00 AM

QuoteA lot of men prefer older women
Ewwwwww!

"Awww, it looks like a sad old man." - Gay gynecologist peeking under the sheets during exam

Well, not a "Granny take your teeth out" sort of older. I mean for god's sakes.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed