What made you happy today?

Started by Rick Grimes, Feb 08, 2013, 03:09:06 PM

Author
What made you happy today? (Read 605,919 times)

DorkiDori

DorkiDori

i got off my ass off my shoulders and started programming, sequencing and recording vocals for our cover of Marilyn Manson-Dogma today!!! its a little sparse at the moment without guitars and bass recorded, but at least its at point where i can drop it all in and well have a full demo ready to post when my guitarist gets his asian butt over to Deathclub Studio for guitar tracking!!

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Starting a Hospitality course. Been really fun so far

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

I've been a part of this forum for almost 10 f**king years, and I love you f**kers very much!!!!!!!

You are a special part of my life!

PVTDukeMorrison

PVTDukeMorrison

Lying in my bunk at CFB Trenton, smoking and joking with theach boys, Lord knows I love the army life

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Quote from: RagingDragon on Jun 04, 2017, 10:28:52 AM
I've been a part of this forum for almost 10 f**king years, and I love you f**kers very much!!!!!!!

You are a special part of my life!
💕😍💕

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Finally got video footage of a squirrel from the forest eating wild mushrooms in my yard. Crazy hallucinating squirrels! :laugh:

THE CITY HUNTER

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Jun 06, 2017, 08:16:04 PM
Finally got video footage of a squirrel from the forest eating wild mushrooms in my yard. Crazy hallucinating squirrels! :laugh:
Share it!

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Another good day of Star Trek: Attack Wing with some airsofting tomorrow! Get to try out a lot of new toys tomorrow.  ;D

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

This would be creepy if I weren't immediately reminded of the dog headed woman from Mars Attacks. :laugh:

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

The Pittsburgh Penguins are officially back-to-back Stanley Cup Champions! Sidney Crosby wins his second consecutive CONN Smythe too, way to go Pens! 🐧

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Jun 12, 2017, 03:43:06 AM
The Pittsburgh Penguins are officially back-to-back Stanley Cup Champions! Sidney Crosby wins his second consecutive CONN Smythe too, way to go Pens! 🐧

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I'm shattered after the busy weekend but had so much fun. Played a good few days with just my shotgun and it was so much fun. Absolutely loved it.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Spent the weekend camped out at Brands Hatch for some racing. Still amazed we got such good weather! (Although my mates less so, seeing as they all got sunburnt :laugh:)

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: KiramidHead on Jun 10, 2017, 06:01:14 PM

This would be creepy if I weren't immediately reminded of the dog headed woman from Mars Attacks. :laugh:

True, but it does sound awesome, if it was done right

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Until I got to the tongue lolling out bit it just made me think of the Anubis guard from Stargate and his awesome animatronic head.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I always hated we never saw more of those movie style helmets in the actual series.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed