What made you happy today?

Started by Rick Grimes, Feb 08, 2013, 03:09:06 PM

Author
What made you happy today? (Read 606,766 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Apr 14, 2017, 10:56:05 AM
Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Apr 13, 2017, 10:57:04 AMHad a great time in Alton Towers on tuesday for my friends birthday. Was a great day and did most of the rides we wanted

Love Alton Towers. Definitely our best theme park here in the UK!

I hate theme parks. I don't know why but I just hate being thrown around so much like that.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Apr 15, 2017, 06:04:18 PM
Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Apr 13, 2017, 10:57:04 AMHad a great time in Alton Towers on tuesday for my friends birthday. Was a great day and did most of the rides we wanted

I hate theme parks. I don't know why but I just hate being thrown around so much like that.

Makes you feel like Christian Bale at the end of Terminator Salvation, eh?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Honestly can't even remember. I only watched Salvation once.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

CG Arnold comes out and literally tosses Bale around for like ten minutes.

Pvt. Himmel

Pvt. Himmel

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Apr 15, 2017, 06:04:18 PM

Some times that what someone needs a good thrashing. Lol.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Apr 15, 2017, 06:04:18 PMI hate theme parks. I don't know why but I just hate being thrown around so much like that.

Yeah, I kinda get why people wouldn't enjoy it. But I'm a coaster junkie so I love it ;D

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

It was a great day and I can understand why some people don't like being thrown around either. Smiler would leave most people discombobulated. I was out of sorts for a few minutes after lol

Managed to finally get copies of Predator Life and Death issues #2 and #3. so very happy with that lol

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

A CD I ordered a couple of weeks ago and have been waiting impatiently for ever since finally arrived in the post this morning ;D

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Slash of the Titans turned out to be a really excellent book. It made me mad all over again that Raimi and co nixed Freddy vs Jason vs Ash.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

The new podcast is up! The next one was recorded last night and went really well, I think. Already made a dent in editing that.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Got curry takeaway and they gave me a free beer.

I'm a simple man.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Not gonna turn up your nose at free beer.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Just seen what the podcast was. Was so long ago I'd completely forgotten it hadn't been put up yet :laugh:

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Ha. We ended up recording one after that went up first.  :laugh:

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

One more day of work until I'm off for a week with the lass in the middle of nowhere (aka Welsh countryside). The weather has turned here though and I'm hoping it doesn't stay way.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed