What made you happy today?

Started by Rick Grimes, Feb 08, 2013, 03:09:06 PM

Author
What made you happy today? (Read 606,330 times)

THE CITY HUNTER

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 12, 2017, 10:00:54 AM
Finally jumped back on the scales after about a month. Even with all the Christmas eating and not getting to go out as much (it's pitch black by the time I get from work), I managed to lose a couple of pounds instead of gaining any. I'm pretty chuffed at that.  ;D
Great work

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

An episode of Red Bull Soap Box Race filmed in Cork. The Irish did not disappoint! Shower of mad bastards :laugh:

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Found the last 2 promos I need to complete my Alien Resurrection CCG set!  ;D

KiramidHead

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Officially have straight A's for a 4.0 GPA! First time since elementary school over two decades ago... :D

PVTDukeMorrison

PVTDukeMorrison

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Jan 17, 2017, 05:22:37 AM
Officially have straight A's for a 4.0 GPA! First time since elementary school over two decades ago... :D
Nice, I remember seeing my marks in college and thinking that maybe mine got switched with someone else's, didn't think I could do that well but sure enough I made the Dean's list

Topazora

Topazora

Home from Japan for two weeks :D enjoying my time with friends and family, and hopefully will see more of them.  I've been driving my car, since I have no desire to get a Japanese license or car.  And being with my cats.  I love Japan, but I love my home, and the familiarity.  Also, I finally got to have some casual shooting practice at the local gun range, which was something I've been wanting to do.  I'm only a quarter into my leave, but it's been really good so far and I hope the next week will be just as fulfilling, and more gun ranges  ;D

PVTDukeMorrison

PVTDukeMorrison

Quote from: Topazora on Jan 19, 2017, 08:47:31 AM
Home from Japan for two weeks :D enjoying my time with friends and family, and hopefully will see more of them.  I've been driving my car, since I have no desire to get a Japanese license or car.  And being with my cats.  I love Japan, but I love my home, and the familiarity.  Also, I finally got to have some casual shooting practice at the local gun range, which was something I've been wanting to do.  I'm only a quarter into my leave, but it's been really good so far and I hope the next week will be just as fulfilling, and more gun ranges  ;D
Military?

FiorinaFury161

Topazora

Topazora

Quote from: PVTDukeMorrison on Jan 20, 2017, 04:08:28 AM
Military?

yep, stationed in Japan for 3 years.  Also, I'm temporarily assigned to security until we go back out, so I got my gun quals and I just felt needed more practice. 

PVTDukeMorrison

PVTDukeMorrison

Quote from: Topazora on Jan 20, 2017, 06:13:43 AM
Military?

yep, stationed in Japan for 3 years.  Also, I'm temporarily assigned to security until we go back out, so I got my gun quals and I just felt needed more practice.
Oh nice, Canadian infantard here. If you're in Japan I'm guessing you're a marine? I work with a few at the US embassy over here

Topazora

Topazora

Quote from: PVTDukeMorrison on Jan 20, 2017, 12:20:32 PM
Quote from: Topazora on Jan 20, 2017, 06:13:43 AM
Military?

Oh nice, Canadian infantard here. If you're in Japan I'm guessing you're a marine? I work with a few at the US embassy over here
I'm navy, we have a base in Yokosuka

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Still the best Resident Evil movie. 8)

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

The Funeral went very well yesterday, was a beautiful service in a beautiful location and the weather added to it, that frost with the bright sunshine, just worked.
I got up an read a poem "Somebody cares and always will"
and then we went to a restaurant for a buffet afterwards. It was a great send off for Grandad

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

^Awesome

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed