What made you happy today?

Started by Rick Grimes, Feb 08, 2013, 03:09:06 PM

Author
What made you happy today? (Read 599,613 times)

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Seen this at Hallmark today...

Alien Queen Christmas ornament

AL

AL

@Corporal Hicks, I'm in front of the Caribbean Sea.
  ;D haha yup I'm a jammy bastard

@Kiramid Head, congrats. I would have a link to click in the article, to check your page.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: AL on Dec 11, 2016, 11:43:58 PM
@Kiramid Head, congrats. I would have a link to click in the article, to check your page.

Here.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: KiramidHead on Dec 11, 2016, 01:26:37 AM
This. ;D

Nice one. And as you know I'm there for every heartburning Konami Burger lmao  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

You can kind of guess who wrote this one. :laugh:

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Opening scene to The Predator...?

It does have a Shane Black feel.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Yeah, I'm thinking something Shane Black.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Lol true about Shane Black, but it also says Frank Miller to me as well. I can picture it in Sin City lol

Saw Rouge One last night in the screening rooms. oh My GOD! it was great and i ordered a beer from my seat. The film was good too ;) lol

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Dec 16, 2016, 09:05:46 AM

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 16, 2016, 09:14:51 AM

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Dec 16, 2016, 11:56:26 AM
Lol true about Shane Black, but it also says Frank Miller to me as well. I can picture it in Sin City lol

Well, you guys are partly right. It's not The Predator. I doubt anyone has that.

It's an unmade Shane Black and Fred Dekker script called Shadow Company, that John Carpenter was going to direct with Kurt Russell in the lead. It would have been his follow up to They Live.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: KiramidHead on Dec 16, 2016, 06:10:28 PM

Well, you guys are partly right. It's not The Predator. I doubt anyone has that.

It's an unmade Shane Black and Fred Dekker script called Shadow Company, that John Carpenter was going to direct with Kurt Russell in the lead. It would have been his follow up to They Live.

Already sounds brilliant

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Knowing my 92 years young grandpa is finally free of pain and worry. Love and miss you Pa. I am so happy I was there to spend his final moments with him.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Dec 17, 2016, 12:20:15 PM

Already sounds brilliant

Now imagine Kurt Russell fighting undead super soldiers in small town during the Christmas season.

MoonerSK

MoonerSK

Finally all my school assignments for the semester are done, I am FREE!  ;D

Novak 1334

Novak 1334

Changed my contract in work, no more nights for me, onto days.  Having a regular sleeping pattern feels amazing, and truth be told, I actually enjoy the job in the day time.  I forgot how much I miss working with customers, even the rude ones don't bother me, I just tell myself, 'you're getting paid for this, so just smile' Working days allows me more time to write, and despite working more days, and more hours, I have more free time. 

The one minor drawback, is working on the beer and spirits aisle, given the fact that I'm a recovering alcoholic, but it doesn't bother me, and, particularly given the time of year, when customers are unsure what whiskey to buy as a present, who better than the expert right?

And that's basically turning a frown upside down

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: KiramidHead on Dec 17, 2016, 04:46:53 PM
Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Dec 17, 2016, 12:20:15 PM

Already sounds brilliant

Now imagine Kurt Russell fighting undead super soldiers in small town during the Christmas season.

I want this film now. It can still be made lol

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed