What made you happy today?

Started by Rick Grimes, Feb 08, 2013, 03:09:06 PM

Author
What made you happy today? (Read 606,137 times)

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Off to see an 80s hair metal tribute band called Feel the Steel tonight. I've seen them before, it's always a great laugh.

In case anyone is unsure how awesome  they are, here's the poster for the gig:

There will be beer. (Actually, last time I ended up doing shots with the band afterwards :laugh:)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Read a script that was basically Godzilla vs Snake Plissken. :laugh:

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

So over the last couple of years I've put on some significant chunk having lost my God-like metabolism and being in comfortable relationship. And it's been really bothering me lately. So last week the lass joining Slimming World because she wants to lose some weight so I've unofficially been doing the same as well.

Lost 4 and half pound last week!  ;D

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

^ How did you lose the weight? Remember to drink lots of water!

The official beginning of the NFL regular season starts tonight AND OneRepublic is the Kickoff musical guest! :D

Edit: New 1R track is out today too!!! :D

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Sep 08, 2016, 08:20:02 AM
So over the last couple of years I've put on some significant chunk having lost my God-like metabolism and being in comfortable relationship. And it's been really bothering me lately. So last week the lass joining Slimming World because she wants to lose some weight so I've unofficially been doing the same as well.

Lost 4 and half pound last week!  ;D

I really need to get back to losing some weight lol

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Sep 08, 2016, 10:23:51 AM

I'm drinking plenty of water and sugar free juice. It basically comes down to don't eat crap. And I've been making sure I go out for a walk after work.

Nostromo

Nostromo

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Sep 08, 2016, 11:10:52 AM

I'm drinking plenty of water and sugar free juice. It basically comes down to don't eat crap. And I've been making sure I go out for a walk after work.

Yeah, no kidding, same here, I only drink water & real orange or apple juice. If you want to lose even more weight, don't eat anything too heavy after 7pm, and cut bread as much as possible. Bread is the biggie.

The official beginning of the NFL regular season starts tonight
:) :) :)
Just what the doctor ordered! Life is back to normal again. Good luck New England, need one more Superbowl to be cemented as the best team of all time!

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Nostromo on Sep 08, 2016, 03:21:13 PM
Yeah, no kidding, same here, I only drink water & real orange or apple juice. If you want to lose even more weight, don't eat anything too heavy after 7pm, and cut bread as much as possible. Bread is the biggie.

I'm allowed 2 slices of brown bread or 1 brown cob as one of my healthy options. It's a killer because I do actually quite like my bread.  :laugh:

Nostromo

Nostromo

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Sep 09, 2016, 08:49:08 AM
Quote from: Nostromo on Sep 08, 2016, 03:21:13 PM

I'm allowed 2 slices of brown bread or 1 brown cob as one of my healthy options. It's a killer because I do actually quite like my bread.  :laugh:

Nothing like french baguettes with butter or to make huge sandwiches with, I regret giving them up!

What is a cob lol. Corn on the cob? :)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Bread cake, roll?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Second week of diet, second weigh day. Lost another 3 pound. That's half a stone so far!  :)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

It's Friday!  :P Off tomorrow for the lass' birthday!

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Um... today is Thursday Hicks.

Oh, I get it now nm. :laugh:

Randomizer

Randomizer

Met some old friends of mine from middle school during a ride back home. Damn, some people never change.  :D

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Found out that Forever Still have signed to Nuclear Blast Records :D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed