What made you happy today?

Started by Rick Grimes, Feb 08, 2013, 03:09:06 PM

Author
What made you happy today? (Read 606,087 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Looks like I've found someone to get my spare set of shrouds for my Pulse Rifle painted properly!  ;D

Example of his work -

Turned this -

Into this -

Only going to have one of the transfers (the top one on the 4th picture) and my own that Uncanny Psycho did for me ages ago:

Novak 1334

Novak 1334

Quote from: THE CITY HUNTER on Jan 07, 2016, 03:44:39 PM
Quote from: Novak 1334 on Jan 07, 2016, 10:33:47 AM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 06, 2016, 04:22:38 PM
Organized and booked in to go airsofting next month!  ;D It's been too long!!!

Always wanted to give that a try!

About to begin a new short story.  My last two got 4/5 star reviews, so hopefully this one will follow.  Either way, I freaking love my job
Do you only do books(have you ever done scripts for movies or games?)

I'm working on a Batman fan film of my own, and I've written a few short film scripts.  Never thought about game scripts before

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

After a good night gone awry... This made me happy... Just... this!

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 07, 2016, 06:38:47 PM
Looks like I've found someone to get my spare set of shrouds for my Pulse Rifle painted properly!  ;D

Example of his work -

Turned this -

Into this -

Only going to have one of the transfers (the top one on the 4th picture) and my own that Uncanny Psycho did for me ages ago:

DAMN :D Looking awesome

THE CITY HUNTER

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: Novak 1334 on Jan 07, 2016, 07:02:44 PM
Quote from: THE CITY HUNTER on Jan 07, 2016, 03:44:39 PM
Quote from: Novak 1334 on Jan 07, 2016, 10:33:47 AM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 06, 2016, 04:22:38 PM

Organized and booked in to go airsofting next month!  ;D It's been too long!!!

Always wanted to give that a try

About to begin a new short story.  My last two got 4/5 star reviews, so hopefully this one will follow.  Either way, I freaking love my job
Do you only do books(have you ever done scripts for movies or games?)

I'm working on a Batman fan film of my own, and I've written a few short film scripts.  Never thought about game scripts before
So no hollywood movie scripts

Novak 1334

Novak 1334

Not quite yet  ;D

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

I'm seeing both The Hateful Eight and The Revenant tomorrow. 8)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Won £20 in this months quiz at work. Yay. What does HTTP stand for was the question.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Jan 05, 2016, 03:05:18 AM
Officially off on Friday, Saturday and Sunday! On Friday, I will make an apple pie and compete on Saturday morning in the PA Farm Show (State Fair) Apple Pie Contest. Granted I have to drive four hours each way, but if I win, I will be State Apple Pie Champion and get 500$. I care more about the title of course. :D I will let everyone know what happens late Saturday!
Sorry for the long delay...

Spoiler
I did not make it past Round 1. My judge was a former executive chef of the White House, so I did not feel that my judge was under qualified. ;)  Oh well, still had a great time and the Farm Show Complex was HUGE. I mean HUGE. Just one of the buildings was the size of a major arena! After the Farm Show, I traveled to my aunt's house in Lancaster and spent the night there. Was the first time I was there in almost 20 years, so it was very nice to go there again. Regardless of the pie outcome, I am still champion of my fair and that is a very impressive accomplishment!
[close]

THE CITY HUNTER

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Jan 13, 2016, 05:08:19 PM
Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Jan 05, 2016, 03:05:18 AM
Officially off on Friday, Saturday and Sunday! On Friday, I will make an apple pie and compete on Saturday morning in the PA Farm Show (State Fair) Apple Pie Contest. Granted I have to drive four hours each way, but if I win, I will be State Apple Pie Champion and get 500$. I care more about the title of course. :D I will let everyone know what happens late Saturday!
Sorry for the long delay...

Spoiler
I did not make it past Round 1. My judge was a former executive chef of the White House, so I did not feel that my judge was under qualified. ;)  Oh well, still had a great time and the Farm Show Complex was HUGE. I mean HUGE. Just one of the buildings was the size of a major arena! After the Farm Show, I traveled to my aunt's house in Lancaster and spent the night there. Was the first time I was there in almost 20 years, so it was very nice to go there again. Regardless of the pie outcome, I am still champion of my fair and that is a very impressive accomplishment!
[close]
Did you have a good time.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Had a very good time!

THE CITY HUNTER

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Jan 13, 2016, 05:29:12 PM
Had a very good time!
Thats good to know.

MoonerSK

MoonerSK

Passed my driving test. ;D

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: MoonerSK on Jan 14, 2016, 12:05:57 PM
Passed my driving test. ;D

Congrats man! Enjoy the physical freedom and the financial burden!  :P

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

That's all we need....DeadPool driving a car ;)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed