What made you happy today?

Started by Rick Grimes, Feb 08, 2013, 03:09:06 PM

Author
What made you happy today? (Read 599,612 times)

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Quote from: Amaterasu on Aug 10, 2015, 11:29:22 PM
English Premier League has started again, I can stop being depressed until May 2016.  ;)

;D

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Quote from: RagingDragon on Aug 12, 2015, 08:41:51 PM
Quote from: Amaterasu on Aug 10, 2015, 11:29:22 PM
English Premier League has started again, I can stop being depressed until May 2016.  ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYa3V7GIizI

;D

Same, honestly.  :laugh:

Novak 1334

Novak 1334

One year clean from my addiction to prescription painkillers

Oh and I had three hours to waste between meetings in Manchester yesterday, and in that time wrote twenty pages of a short origin film about Harvey Dent/Two Face, so now I have two films to make at the start of next year, 'Batman: Exile' and now 'Dent'

Darwinsgirl

Darwinsgirl

Quote from: Novak 1334 on Aug 13, 2015, 01:44:00 PM

Congratulations on your 1 year clean!  And your writing too! 8)

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Aye, good work on staying sober! Same with the writing!

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Darwinsgirl on Aug 13, 2015, 08:23:16 PM
Quote from: Novak 1334 on Aug 13, 2015, 01:44:00 PM

Congratulations on your 1 year clean!  And your writing too! 8)

Congratulations! I know how difficult that kind of thing can be. Well done!

Going to see Michael Biehn tomorrow! And then infect him with my black plague.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Going to see Michael Biehn today!  ;D

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Today was the county fair results:

Muffins (other fruit category) -
Spoiler
First place!
[close]
The muffins I made were blueberry blackberry peach streußel muffins and they were AMAZING.

This year I entered the Blue Ribbon Apple Pie Contest for the first time, in which the overall winner gets their recipe and photo published in the paper and will automatically be able to enter the State Farm Show. The contest was at 11am local time today and judged by a professional pastry chef. I was excited to enter and thought mine looked good, the results were announced from third to first...
Spoiler
FIRST PLACE!!!!! I am going to state and will be in the paper tomorrow! :D :D :D :D My own recipe was named "Fit For A King Apple Pie", referring to the rare ingredients and expansive time spent towards the final finished product! I will find a way to post a pic of the paper soon!
[close]

MoonerSK

MoonerSK

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Aug 15, 2015, 08:59:15 PM
Today was the county fair results:

Muffins (other fruit category) -
Spoiler
First place!
[close]
The muffins I made were blueberry blackberry peach streußel muffins and they were AMAZING.

This year I entered the Blue Ribbon Apple Pie Contest for the first time, in which the overall winner gets their recipe and photo published in the paper and will automatically be able to enter the State Farm Show. The contest was at 11am local time today and judged by a professional pastry chef. I was excited to enter and thought mine looked good, the results were announced from third to first...
Spoiler
FIRST PLACE!!!!! I am going to state and will be in the paper tomorrow! :D :D :D :D My own recipe was named "Fit For A King Apple Pie", referring to the rare ingredients and expansive time spent towards the final finished product! I will find a way to post a pic of the paper soon!
[close]

Congrats man, any chance you have muffin and a piece of pie left?  ;D

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Congrats! You seem to enjoy cooking and baking?

Randomizer

Randomizer

Morning rain. One of the best things.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Randomizer on Aug 17, 2015, 07:36:23 AM
Morning rain. One of the best things.

I always used to love just sitting by the window when it rained. Always found it very relaxing.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Aug 17, 2015, 07:21:41 AM
Congrats! You seem to enjoy cooking and baking?
Thank you (everyone)! I was trained by culinary professionals for 7 years, so I kinda got spoiled with REAL food. The thought of fast food, soda or premade meals frightens me.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Why don't you pursue a career in that?

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Spoiler
I prepare for those I care about, not those who pay me. If I ever did officially open MY OWN culinary cuisine facility, it would be like The Soup Nazi episode of Seinfeld :laugh: Seriously.
[close]

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed