What made you happy today?

Started by Rick Grimes, Feb 08, 2013, 03:09:06 PM

Author
What made you happy today? (Read 606,611 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Randomizer on Jul 07, 2015, 08:01:48 AM
In Eastern Europe it's hot as damn... Wanna swap places?  :P

I don't want hot as hell...just above British average please  :P

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Just brought the last card I needed for my Aliens Predator CCG Premiere set.  ;D I've still got 2 empty slots in my binder as I had the cards signed by their actors but they should be easy enough to fill. I started this collection about 12 years ago so it's nice to have finished it!

Now to get started in earnest on the Alien Resurrection expansion. I took what I'd already got and put it in my binder and turns out I'd actually got about half of them already. Brought a few rares the other day and a bulk lot of commons/uncommons.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Day off work. Few errands to run in town (pick up my AvPG jacket/hoodie) and then off to the zoo!

THE CITY HUNTER

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jul 08, 2015, 07:26:54 AM
Day off work. Few errands to run in town (pick up my AvPG jacket/hoodie) and then off to the zoo!
Were can you get AVP hoodies and i hope you are not going to my boarding school the teachers there call it london zoo ;)

Novak 1334

Novak 1334

An idea that popped into my head late last night has now become a 45 minute script for a pilot tv episode

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Just found out that Toys R Us gets SDCC exclusive toys! And now my co-workers know I am a collector... OH YEAH!!

Novak 1334

Novak 1334

Quote from: RakaiThwei on Jul 10, 2015, 02:59:32 PM
Just found out that Toys R Us gets SDCC exclusive toys! And now my co-workers know I am a collector... OH YEAH!!

RakaiThwei

Wrecktangle

Wrecktangle

Booked tickets to cinema screenings of Gojira (1954), Destroy All Monsters, Terminator (original), DBZ Ressurection of F, Spaceballs and Jaws. Also planning on booking for Imagine Dragon and ACDC concerts and Doctor Who Festival.

The second half of the year will be an interesting one with Asian food festivals and the like.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Found a 4 leaf clover the other day, first one found in 7 years!

Corporal Hicks

Novak 1334

Novak 1334

After being crushed three years ago by an ex, I finally met the most amazing woman, who read some of my stories and loved them.  She's awesome. 

Her four favourite movies are as follows,

Alien
Labyrinth
The Crow
Under the Skin

Right?!! 

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

^Sounds like a keeper! ;) hope it goes well!

Made some organic Rice Krispie treats with sprinkles Mmmmmmmm

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: THE CITY HUNTER on Jul 13, 2015, 05:00:28 PM
Were id you get the AVP hoodies?

I had it made. Just brought a plain jacket and had the website logo printed on the back. I've done plenty of t-shirts before but I've been meaning to have a hoodie/jacket done for ages.

Quote from: Novak 1334 on Jul 13, 2015, 08:18:26 PM
After being crushed three years ago by an ex, I finally met the most amazing woman, who read some of my stories and loved them.  She's awesome. 

Her four favourite movies are as follows,

Alien
Labyrinth
The Crow
Under the Skin

Right?!! 

Congrats mate. She should like a right keeper!  ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed