What made you happy today?

Started by Rick Grimes, Feb 08, 2013, 03:09:06 PM

Author
What made you happy today? (Read 606,139 times)

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

I got the Toys R Us job!

Everything is falling into place!

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Randomizer on Jun 30, 2015, 01:11:56 PM
Ron? Well, glad to hear that.  :P

That's the one. xD I am money!

QuoteThey're also called " lei ", which means lion. So when I go shopping and buy...idk, chips,Coke,pants(you name it), the seller could might as well put some lions in a cage and give them to me.  :laugh:

Not sure you'd really want that. xD

Quote from: RakaiThwei on Jun 30, 2015, 01:52:20 PM
I got the Toys R Us job!

Everything is falling into place!

Congrats mate! Really really pleased for you!

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Good to hear that everything is getting better RakaiT, keep it up!

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

It's another glorious day in England today. Just wish I could be out in a field somewhere reading.

THE CITY HUNTER

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jul 01, 2015, 07:08:12 AM
It's another glorious day in England today. Just wish I could be out in a field somewhere reading.
Glourious day for you,for me i am melting in the council house oh how i miss winter and do you know 800 PEOPLE DIED in Karachi Pakistan because of the heat jeez.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

I completely agree, I will take any day of winter over the horrible hot and humid days! I love winter.

Randomizer

Randomizer

Same here. I'd be gone outside playing anytime during the winter.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I can't stand the cold of winter. And I hate the heat of summer.

But I love the clear skies of winter and the summer and the lovely sun of summer.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Had a really nice time at my now retired carriers retirement party tonight. Shame I didn't get to know him better, he is the hilarious, obnoxious yet say-what-is-on-his-mind type while I tend to be the serious, attentive, management type. I used to be like him, but I completely changed and don't know how it happened...

Also my new Edmonton Oilers '15 draft day hat arrived today. Much better than described/pictured! :)

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Had a wonderful Jurassic 4th! Got to do some prospecting in a creek (got stared at by more than 200 people :P ), made a GREAT dinner and finally seen Jurassic World in 3D. Currently watching Jurassic Park to finish the night!

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Jul 05, 2015, 05:03:11 AM
Had a wonderful Jurassic 4th! Got to do some prospecting in a creek (got stared at by more than 200 people :P ), made a GREAT dinner and finally seen Jurassic World in 3D. Currently watching Jurassic Park to finish the night!

That sounds like a wonderful damn day! lol.

I am most jealous of your cooking abilities.

THE CITY HUNTER

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Jul 02, 2015, 02:07:19 AM
I completely agree, I will take any day of winter over the horrible hot and humid days! I love winter.
Glad someone agrees with me also winter you can get cosy you know,get a blanket,heater and hot cocoa,while in summer you are dying even if you put the fan on the fan gets out and you are dying.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Exactly, it is easier to warm up than cool down. Further reason I need to move to Alaska :D

I forgot to mention while prospecting in the creek, I found a couple pieces of amber and an extremely old fossil of a shell creature from some 700+ million years ago!

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Man - I can't stand the cold! I used to have the same opinion but now-a-days I can't deal with it. It's been getting too cold over here lately - I'd rather be warm, shorts on and on top of the covers.

Going to the zoo tomorrow! :D

Randomizer

Randomizer

In Eastern Europe it's hot as damn... Wanna swap places?  :P

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed