What made you happy today?

Started by Rick Grimes, Feb 08, 2013, 03:09:06 PM

Author
What made you happy today? (Read 599,752 times)

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Found out there are EAS Supervisor positions at the PDC (USPS) and put in my application for one. No idea on when they will contact for the test/interviews. The shift is the easy one (3-1130pm) and most of the mail will not really kick in for sorting until 11 :) Really hope I get a position as it is career and LOADED with benefits. Not to mention being able to transfer to Alaska will be super easy!

If not I will still be a carrier for awhile longer ;D I'll keep y'all updated!

PVTDukeMorrison

PVTDukeMorrison

Muh dick

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Finished reading my Stargate novel (just now, on dinner) and my Halo book arrived yesterday. Can't wait to start reading. :)

THE CITY HUNTER

THE CITY HUNTER

Fallout 4 and MGSV coming out!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

THE PATH OUT OF POVERTY BEGINS!! MOM'S FINALLY GOT EMPLOYMENT!!  ;D

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Quote from: THE CITY HUNTER on Jun 19, 2015, 06:41:33 PM
Fallout 4 and MGSV coming out!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fallout 4 looked dope, huh? Dat mechsuit customization and horrible shanty building lol...

Quote from: RakaiThwei on Jun 20, 2015, 12:43:32 AM
THE PATH OUT OF POVERTY BEGINS!! MOM'S FINALLY GOT EMPLOYMENT!!  ;D

Hey f**king congrats man, wow.

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Quote from: RagingDragon on Jun 21, 2015, 07:12:49 AM

I have one interview for Toys R Us tomorrow, and I have an interview with Wegmans Foods. If Mom and I both work, we can get back on our feet within one year or two.

However... we are currently in need of a place to live. Preferably close to employment.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: RakaiThwei on Jun 22, 2015, 12:21:41 AM
Quote from: RagingDragon on Jun 21, 2015, 07:12:49 AM

I have one interview for Toys R Us tomorrow, and I have an interview with Wegmans Foods. If Mom and I both work, we can get back on our feet within one year or two.

However... we are currently in need of a place to live. Preferably close to employment.

Congrats man. Glad to see things are getting better for you! I couldn't comprehend what you've been going through but it really warms my heard to see things getting better for you!

Good luck with the interviews.

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Had my Toys R Us interview today! There seems to be some indication that I may have acquired the job already, as they are running a background check and are willing to go ahead with scheduling. Wegman's interview is tomorrow at 9:00 AM so... another long day but I am hoping one way or another, I get employed.

...Now... if we can just get an apartment.. We'd be all set.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

One step at a time, Rakai!

So I popped on my Xbone for the first time in ages last night. Did my updates and found I had a message to redeem a copy of Halo 3: ODST - thanks to all the shenanigans with the Master Chief Collection that I didn't suffer through because I didn't have an Xbone to play on - and I'd logged on in time to get it. It expires on the 30th of this month so wooo.  :P

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I'd broken the FTP on my IIS hosted website somehow. Hadn't really put much attention to fixing it. Tried just now and got it all happy again. Now I'm happy.  :)

Randomizer

Randomizer

Getting my new PC this weekend.  :)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Randomizer on Jun 25, 2015, 04:51:29 PM
Getting my new PC this weekend.  :)

Woop. New gaming rig?

Just sold a few Star Trek prize ships for £66.

Randomizer

Randomizer

Yup.

Spoiler
CPU: Intel Core i3 4160 3.6 GHz
            GPU: Sapphire Radeon R7 260X OC 1 GB DDR5 128-bit
            Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-H81M-S2H
            RAM: 4 GB DDR3 1600 MHz (this is free, got it w/ the others)
               1 TB HDD, 21.5'' monitor, 500W power supply...

If you want to know how it will look like I choosed the Segotep Chariot TF case.

Anyway, pretty happy to see it. :)
[close]

Anyway, plenty of time in the future, I'm planning to upgrade the CPU to an i5.

THE CITY HUNTER

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: RakaiThwei on Jun 23, 2015, 03:42:16 AM
Had my Toys R Us interview today! There seems to be some indication that I may have acquired the job already, as they are running a background check and are willing to go ahead with scheduling. Wegman's interview is tomorrow at 9:00 AM so... another long day but I am hoping one way or another, I get employed.

...Now... if we can just get an apartment.. We'd be all set.
What are working as in Toys R Us

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed