What made you happy today?

Started by Rick Grimes, Feb 08, 2013, 03:09:06 PM

Author
What made you happy today? (Read 605,932 times)

Son Of Kane

Son Of Kane

Happy Birthday! :D

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Happy birthday mate! Whatcha up to for the special day?

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Eating a lot of exotic chocolates (I eat chocolate on my birthday and Chrstmas Day only), grocery shopping, going to Buffalo Wild Wings, hopefully watch some college bball tournament. Nothing too outrageous like my "younger years" :P :P :P

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

I wrote some lyrics for a metal project a few months back and my musician bro has finally gotten back to me with some demo tunes.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Finally got around to sending my Xbone off for repairs yesterday.

MudButt

MudButt

Actually completed all of my assigned work over the weekend for my classes, which is pretty good for me because the last few times I tried community college I never even attempted opening my backpack over the weekend.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I always find it hard working at home. I much prefer being in a classroom environment - or work, the amount of things I've written for the website at my various work places. How are you finding it?

MudButt

MudButt

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 24, 2015, 11:26:45 PM
I always find it hard working at home. I much prefer being in a classroom environment - or work, the amount of things I've written for the website at my various work places. How are you finding it?

It is hard to work at home, especially my house because it's full of people. And it's super easy for me to just turn the TV on and ignore my work. I like being in a classroom or library to do my work, but if I can get my work done at home that proves that if I decide to go somewhere quiet I'll get things done for sure.  8) But school is good so far.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Got hired for the videography position I applied to a few weeks back! :)

MudButt

MudButt

Congrats man!  8)

Doktor Wunderbar

Doktor Wunderbar

I learned today that my review has been cited in peer-reviewed papers at least twice.  That means people are, at the very least, pretending to read my work.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Mar 25, 2015, 08:21:48 PM
Got hired for the videography position I applied to a few weeks back! :)

Woop. Well done!

Quote from: Doktor Wunderbar on Mar 26, 2015, 01:39:54 AM
I learned today that my review has been cited in peer-reviewed papers at least twice.  That means people are, at the very least, pretending to read my work.

Congrats. What kind of paper was it?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

And my Xbone has been repaired in a day and sent back.  :) Then I can get back to the Master Chief Collection.  ;D

Doktor Wunderbar

Doktor Wunderbar

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 26, 2015, 09:47:02 AM

A review on recent research on a particular potential biological weapon (Francisella tularensis) and the way it evades the immune system.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Doktor Wunderbar on Mar 26, 2015, 09:31:13 PM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 26, 2015, 09:47:02 AM

A review on recent research on a particular potential biological weapon (Francisella tularensis) and the way it evades the immune system.

*goes off to read* well...that's just scary.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed