What made you happy today?

Started by Rick Grimes, Feb 08, 2013, 03:09:06 PM

Author
What made you happy today? (Read 606,215 times)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 13, 2015, 08:24:37 AM
She doesn't like Dragon

Like Ridley, then. :laugh:

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

The new season of Bering Sea Gold begins tonight!

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Great night tonight. Spent the last eight hours or so setting up and filming an art discussion panel for part of a pilot that's probably going to get picked up on PBS or some other local station.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

OMG OMG OMG!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjYr7xpX62A#ws

It only took YEARS, but it will be a reality February 12, 2016!!! :D :D :D :D

Awesome song to model to btw...

Mormegil

Mormegil

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 13, 2015, 08:24:37 AM
Not married. Just always refer to her as the Mrs. She doesn't like Dragon or Old Lady for some reason.  :-\ Wouldn't mind someday.

Lol shit, foot in mouth. But good enough. I bet you're a goddamned fine man-friend.

She doesn't like Dragon...

:D :D :D

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

My request to join an Arthurian Legend group on Facebook finally got accepted after like, a year and a half. :laugh:

Son Of Kane

Son Of Kane

My Graze box was delicious.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

I watched Prometheus with my dog and periodically freaked her out by imitating the characters' accents. She didn't like my Fifield one bit. :laugh:

Son Of Kane

Son Of Kane

Quote from: KiramidHead on Mar 16, 2015, 11:44:05 PM
I watched Prometheus with my dog and periodically freaked her out by imitating the characters' accents. She didn't like my Fifield one bit. :laugh:

"I like rocks, I love rocks!"

Goddamn it, am I the only one that thinks (from watching the film repeatedly) that Sean Harris' Fifield oozes personality?

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

No, I really liked him (map issues aside).

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Yeah, Fifield is funny. I kind of get the map thing, since they were reading off freaking coordinates.

Son Of Kane

Son Of Kane

True, Kiramid, never thought about it like that.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Well it's fully explained in the film (and or deleted scenes, I forget), the pups send data to the ship, and the ship sends data to the suits. It's f**king stupid but not actually a plot hole like so many people claim.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Well, the internet has hijacked the term "plot hole" and use it in place of "things I didn't like or understand because I was too busy texting."

Son Of Kane

Son Of Kane

Like a lot of things in Prometheus, not thought through design rather than Plothole.

Yup haha.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed