What made you happy today?

Started by Rick Grimes, Feb 08, 2013, 03:09:06 PM

Author
What made you happy today? (Read 599,668 times)

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Marshawn Lynch's media interview today. Pure Marshawn in every way. Go Seahawks! The 12th man got your back!

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Screw birthday cake I got a giant ass fruit tart.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Predator Queen on Jan 30, 2015, 08:13:42 AM
Screw birthday cake I got a giant ass fruit tart.

xD haha! I'm not a cake man myself either.

So this morning was just gorgeous. Snowed again last night - seeing all that snow covered scenery and the golden light from the sun shining off it was amazing. Just about balanced my anger at the other road users.

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

I am going to see Marilyn Manson preform in under a week. My excitement level is threw the roof.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

So yesterday's Star Trek Attack Wing went well! It was the 3rd and final event of this campaign. I went into the event being in third place over all. I hadn't expected to be able to win the entire event but second place didn't show up and first place - my work mate - had a pretty bad day. I won all three games and placed 1st for the event and then snatched first place for the campaign by a single point.

Was really chuffed. So I took the event prize ship and the campaign prize ship home. Also traded my blind buy ship for the last one I needed so I've not got a complete collection of this campaign's blind buy ships.

I've still got one event left at another venue but I won the first 2 events there so I should win by turning up. But I'm after winning the event anyway so I can give the event prize to my buddy.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Super Bowl XLIX Sunday has finally arrived! GO SEAHAWKS! Lets get the Re-Pete! All the 12s got your back!

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Yesterday but idgaf, dat jurassic world trailer mang

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Loving John Carpenter's Lost Themes 8)

MudButt

MudButt

Chef, that movie really was charming. a great movie that put me in a great mood.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

The one with Jon Faverau (sp?)

MudButt

MudButt

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Feb 05, 2015, 08:14:50 AM
The one with Jon Faverau (sp?)

Correct.  8) It's a really good movie.

Darkblade 25

Darkblade 25

It was me getting on the forums.

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

I saw Manson yesterday. I was so f**king close to touching his hand as he reached out to the audience. Just barely missed it but I saw him. Hehe he looked at me. 

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Haha nice!! Good night I take it??  :P

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

kill la kill dub was better than expected.

This and DBZ Kai back to back easily make 12-1 the hypest hour on Toonami now. ;D ;D ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed