What made you happy today?

Started by Rick Grimes, Feb 08, 2013, 03:09:06 PM

Author
What made you happy today? (Read 606,679 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

God - I think I will. Haven't kicked back with a cold one for a few weeks. Would be nice. Just started watching BSG with the Mrs, so might finish the mini-series off tonight.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Is this your first time watching BSG?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Nah - I've watched it about 3 times before. It's her first time though - I was talking about it the other day and she was looking for stuff to watch on Netflix and fancied a break from Stargate (we'd been marathoning it, just at start of Season 6 now) and she noticed BSG.

Probably got about 40 minutes in before we kipped down. But she definitely didn't like the baby bit. Then I've yet to meet a woman who has.

MoonerSK

MoonerSK

I passed my last exam today

MudButt

MudButt

this did.

Quote"28 Month Later" is Being Seriously Considered Again

Danny Boyle (28 Days Later, Slumdog Millionaire) has been talking about directing the third installment in the "28 Days Later" franchise for many years. Today we have an update from Alex Garland, the writer of the original film.

"We've just started talking about it seriously. We've got an idea. Danny [Boyle] and [producer] Andrew [Macdonald] and I have been having quite serious conversations about it so it is a possibility," he explained. "It's complicated. There's a whole bunch of reasons why it's complicated, which are boring so I won't go into, but there's a possibility."

We know that there were some rights issues, but everything worked out back in 2010. And regarding the idea, Boyle previously confirmed that the story would take place in Russia. Stay tuned.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Interesting. Though I didn't really care for Weeks, myself.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: MoonerSK on Jan 16, 2015, 04:38:15 PM
I passed my last exam today

Congrats!

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jan 16, 2015, 07:10:31 PM
Interesting. Though I didn't really care for Weeks, myself.

Me either. I barely made it an hour in - even Robbie Carlisle couldn't keep me involved.

MudButt

MudButt

dat Renner tho

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

The opening scene of Weeks was fantastic, and there were really good moments throughout, but none of it matched up to the beginning.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Last night Shevvie, RidgeTop and I re-recorded the end of the next podcast. Ended up staying on Skype for some hours after, playing AvP2, Battlefield and sometime on Isolation, chatting away. Was a fun night!  :)

Spent today chilling with the Mrs and am off airsofting tomorrow.  ;D

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

OMG THE SEATTLE SEAHAWKS WIN THE NFC IN AN UNBELIEVABLE ENDING AND WILL DEFEND THEIR CHAMPIONSHIP AT SUPER BOWL XLIX!!! That game was one of, if not the, greatest NFL games I have ever watched! I am still all jittery and coming down from that rush of them winning! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :D :D :D :D :D :D

Russell Wilson crying at the end almost had me in tears too  :'( So touching!

PVTDukeMorrison

PVTDukeMorrison

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Jan 19, 2015, 12:48:24 AM
OMG THE SEATTLE SEAHAWKS WIN THE NFC IN AN UNBELIEVABLE ENDING AND WILL DEFEND THEIR CHAMPIONSHIP AT SUPER BOWL XLIX!!! That game was one of, if not the, greatest NFL games I have ever watched! I am still all jittery and coming down from that rush of them winning! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :D :D :D :D :D :D

ayyy lets go seahawks, I swear to jesus though if the packers beat them in the Superbowl I'll actually cry 

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Quote from: PVTDukeMorrison on Jan 19, 2015, 02:00:34 AM
Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Jan 19, 2015, 12:48:24 AM

ayyy lets go seahawks, I swear to jesus though if the packers beat them in the Superbowl I'll actually cry
Be sure to check out the Last Thing You Bought thread sir.... ;D

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Fantastic day airsofting yesterday. It was a free day for me anyway (which is always good) - won a prize draw thing - and my best bud, who pissed off to Australia for 3 years, came back last week and came with. I'd forgot how much of a dick he was but I'd missed him. We used to go airsofting all the time and him moving away is largely the reason why I don't go so often any more.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

I've made good progress towards learning to drive, I've been reading the driver's ed book more and also getting into conversations and asking questions about driving to engage myself more. It's also nice that my brother has promised to teach me to drive so I guess that means I'll be learning with a truck. I'm also at that point when I need to determine the best time for taking the G test.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed