What made you happy today?

Started by Rick Grimes, Feb 08, 2013, 03:09:06 PM

Author
What made you happy today? (Read 606,574 times)

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Good thing I was lazy on getting more Alien: Isolation content. Because Last Survivor went from $7.99 to $3.99 and the Season Pass went from $30 to $15.  ;D

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Off til Friday and a BIG paycheck will be waiting! Time to pay the bills... and pick up a couple nice things after a stressful holiday delivering season :)

Happy New Year AVPGalaxy! I wish all luck and happiness in the coming year!

First Blood

First Blood

Happy New Year everyone!

One thing that has me excited is the upcoming movies we can look forward to. This is going to be a great year for movies.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

I am consciousness. I am alive. I am movie.

First Blood

First Blood

I am consciousness. I am alive. I am wet shit.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

I am consciousness

I am alive

I am

Spoiler

Megatron
[close]

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

I am Groot.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

I am horny.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

I am consciousness

I am alive

Spoiler

I am the law
[close]

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

My Xbox One made a great random clip of me on my hard playthrough of Alien: Isolation.

I was just on the way to the research lab when the alien came down from the ceiling vent and I couldn't hide anywhere. He was right next to me but walked away a bit then saw me when he turned around. This is when he is about to charge me but then I aim my flamethrower with plenty of fuel at him and he just stops and he's all like "I know what that f**king does" and is just standing there, staring and hissing at me as I keep aiming at him but not firing yet. Then when he takes a few steps forward I fire the flamethrower with a quick burst, he got mad but stopped for a moment again, then he moved to attack again but I gave him another burst of flame, he fled in my direction knocking me down in the process but I survived because he had ran off for a moment.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

The Blomkamp Alien images. I hope top see more of them. I'm being curious as to what this project would have been.

Son Of Kane

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I have returned home! Had a few days off to go to the coast with the 'rents and the Mrs. Has been a nice quiet get away. Some reading, some boozing and a trip into town.

Happy to be back though. I couldn't stay too long.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jan 02, 2015, 06:31:11 AM
The Blomkamp Alien images. I hope top see more of them. I'm being curious as to what this project would have been.

Very interesting looking pictures. Would have loved to have heard more about what to wanted to do.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Traded my old fat PS3 for a friend's slim PS3. ;D

had to move all my figures into a tight spot to fit it lmao

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed