What made you happy today?

Started by Rick Grimes, Feb 08, 2013, 03:09:06 PM

Author
What made you happy today? (Read 606,247 times)

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Weren't you unbanned before, then banned again before?

Twin Drive Sigma Aquarion

Last year due to administrator conflicts. That is not present here.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Sold one of my old airsoft rifles, sold a couple of spare prize ships from Star Trek Attack Wing and completely covered the costs of my new airsoft gun.  ;D

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

And my new airsoft gun has been shipped today.  ;D

Sozin

Sozin

What kind?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

It's the ICS CXP-UK1. It's an M4 with a keymod system on for the handguard. Electric blowback.

I got the black and short variant like this. I just can't deal with all tan rifles so I pretty much always have black rifles. I also tend to stick to short carbines because I'm not a tall fella.

I'm looking forward to the blowback. I miss it. I used to have a G36K recoil shock which was blowback. But it was too long for me and I really hated the plastic that the manufacturer used. I ended up swapped it for a brand new ICS G33 which was a G36-alike.

Much nicer polymer for the externals. It also used M4 mags so I don't have to carry around lots of different mags. The one I got rid of was another M4 carbine which was really nice but I hadn't used it in ages and it wasn't good with single shot which is what the site I play at most now is.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Trying to find a nice red dot sight for it. I'm bored of the Eotech on everything. Can't make my mind up.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

This beauty arrived in the mail today:

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 29, 2014, 02:25:08 PM
Trying to find a nice red dot sight for it. I'm bored of the Eotech on everything. Can't make my mind up.

All I can think of is this:

:laugh:

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Quote from: KiramidHead on Dec 30, 2014, 12:16:33 AM

You lucky SOB. Nice pick up.

Speaking of beauties arriving in the post...

Spoiler

I have some pics of me wearing this gem, butt I don't want to get banned as they are quite revealing compared to my last pics of myself in a bikini...  :o :o :o :o  ;D
[close]

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Dec 30, 2014, 02:42:16 AM

You lucky SOB. Nice pick up.

Speaking of beauties arriving in the post...

Spoiler

I have some pics of me wearing this gem, butt I don't want to get banned as they are quite revealing compared to my last pics of myself in a bikini...  :o :o :o :o  ;D
[close]

That actually ties into my movie:

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Ah... I see now! ;) I really should give that a watch again...

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 29, 2014, 02:25:08 PM

All I can think of is this:

I was thinking something more subtle like this:

:P

Last day at work for the week. Going away to a little holiday village with my 'rents and the Mrs for New Year tomorrow. I'm hoping we get a nice fire in this bungalow they've hired - I love reading by the fire in this kind of weather.

Twin Drive Sigma Aquarion

I just finished dy dy dy dy  Dynaman! 8)

WIZARDSxNEVERxDIE

Saw my friend who I hadnt seen in a long time and we set up a jam so I'm stoked on that!  ;D

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

It arrived! I'll be replacing the sight on Sunday. Think I need a bigger rail on the bottom.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed